44

Chapter 44 The Eleventh Day of Becoming the God of Plague

    It was already evening when Junpei Yoshino received the call.

    During rush hour, the traffic was moving slowly and with difficulty.

    After getting off the taxi, Yoshino Junpei rode a public bicycle and rushed into the school in a hurry.

    He had never had so much strength, he rode tirelessly and quickly, the wind ruffled his hair and blew the sour tears in his eyes.

    Returning to his heart was like an arrow, but the sour tears filled his body more and more intensely. Yoshino Junpei didn't know how he threw the bicycle or how he hit people all the way. He stumbled down the corridor of the high school, The passing headmaster of Night Moth seemed to say something to him, and he turned around and flew up the stairs as if he hadn't heard it.

    He finally stopped in front of the treatment room.

    With the half-closed door, the people standing outside the door all looked sad and didn't dare to speak.

    Yoshino Junpei stood by the door and looked into the room. Gojo-sensei turned his back to him and did not move. The person in his arms was pale, slender and weak like a wisp of smoke.

    Yoshino Junpei's hand pressed the door, and the impulse in his mind made him want to rush in regardless, but the person behind him took his hand.

    It is home to enter the glass.

    "Shunpei, don't go over." Jiari Glass held the boy in front of him, "Let Satoru and the others be quiet."

    "Miss Jiari..." Yoshino Junpei's eyes sparked a glimmer of hope, "Jiari Miss, your technique is so powerful, you can think of a way to save the teacher, right! Just like when you saved me—"

    "Shunping, it wasn't me, it was Kazama-sensei who saved you at that time.

    " Nitro's words made him instantly freeze in place.

    "What are you talking about..." Yoshino Junpei felt his whole body trembling, "You're lying to me, right..."

    "Sorry, Junpei, but that's the truth." Jiari Glass reached out and closed the door, "The reversal technique has no effect on Wuwei's transformation. You were already dead at that time, and Kazama-sensei used his eyes as the price. The enchantment technique saved your life."

    "Because I was afraid that you would not be able to accept it in the future, after deliberation, the school decided not to tell you about it for the time being."

    ...

    Silence, like a tangible hand.

    The fog-like darkness turned into layers of cobwebs, silently entangling the people present, with a dull pain and unable to breathe.

    Junpei Yoshino felt like he was stuck in a terrifying swamp, desperately trying to struggle but could only watch as he kept falling.

    He cried.

    Covering his eyes with his hands, the sour tears just fell, from silent weeping to hoarse tears, so that the world was blurred.