30

Chapter 30 The Fourteenth Day of Becoming a Conjurer

    Kanwuyuejing can probably guess why the super curse spirit sent him that message.

    The curse imposed by the enchantment cannot be overwritten by the curse spirit that is also a curse. Unless he actively removes the curse, the curse will only disappear when he dies.

    But then again, what he's worried about now is probably not this.

    Kannazuki coughed out a mouthful of blood weakly.

    Blood spilled from the corner of his mouth, and dripped down the gap of the mask onto the back of the man's hand.

    Kannazuki looked up with difficulty, and he could guess what kind of blow would be to a sympathetic person like Gojo Satoru when he was ordered to come to execute the curse master and found out that the other party was his colleague, but he I didn't expect the other party to have such an expression.

    With eyes that were as fierce as those of a wild wolf, Shen Wuyuejing never imagined that such an extremely angry expression would appear on his Wujogou one day.

    But when you think about it, it seems reasonable.

    At this time, I can still think about things, and Shen Wuyuejing feels that he is big enough.

    Very angry, I think it should be so.

    After all, not everyone can accept the person who gets along with them day and night. The real face is actually a murderous curser.

    But Kannazuki was a little scared for no reason.

    The hand holding his neck was lightly forced, his chin was lifted, and his eyes met at this moment.

    What caught his eye were those blue eyes, if it weren't for the round pupils of human beings, Shen Wuyue Jing would have no doubt that this kind of eyes should belong to beasts.

    Shoulder hurts more.

    The seemingly ferocious force fell on his shoulders but restrained and forbeared, and even his voice was hoarse.

    Gojo Satoru leaned down, and his height of 1.9 meters easily trapped him in his arms, like a beast trapping a butterfly.

    There was warmth in his ears, and the other party leaned against his ear in an ambiguous but like a beast biting its prey, and every word he said was scorching hot.

    "Fengjianyue." The

    system's prompt has not sounded since just now, but Shen Wuyuejing knew that he couldn't die here.

    "Desolate Skeleton!" The

    huge skeleton suddenly raised the blade in his hand.

    At this moment, the limitless spell was unfolding to the extreme, and before the blade of Huang Skull could touch him, he was completely shattered by the instant-cast "Art Reversal. He".

    Although there is only a few seconds of blocking, it is more than enough.

    Although Kanazuki mirror vaguely felt that it was a bit immoral for him to take advantage of other people's weaknesses to run away, but if he died directly here, all his previous efforts would be in vain.