35

Chapter 35 The second day of becoming a plague god

    Rabbit Alu thought so, and immediately prepared to make his own gods have a little impression of those people first.

    "Lord God, I'll draw you the portraits of those people, so that you can identify them easily." Pink Rabbit excitedly took the paper and pen and started to scribble.

    Half an hour later -

    "This is it!" Pink Rabbit excitedly handed the paper to him.

    Kannazuki looked at the overly abstract human faces on the white paper without a word.

    No offense, but with this sparse appearance and completely disproportionate facial features, are you the legendary master of postmodern abstraction?

    "Master Jing! You must be careful of these people!" Rabbit Arlu, who had no idea how abstract his painting skills were, pointed to one of the paintings and made a key point for his own god, "Especially him!"

    Shen Wu Moon Jing squinted and began to study whether the person in the portrait was wearing a black eye patch or a black mask.

    Ten minutes later -

    man, I really can't see it at all!

    Not to mention anything else, the body of this painting is a person, which is outrageous!

    Shen Wuyuejing looked at the rabbit who was squatting at his feet with a serious face, and after hesitating for a while, he silently swallowed the spit that was stuck in his mouth.

    After all, people are only rabbits, and it is good to be able to pick up a pen and draw. It is a bit too much for him to use human standards to ask people.

    "Lord God, if you encounter this person, you must hide far away!" Pink Rabbit stomped wildly, "He is super scary! If you are caught—" Kannazuki

    tentatively stretched out on the edge of danger A jio came out: "What will happen if you get caught?!"

    He was curious after he said it.

    "You know that you are now the god of disease." Knowing that his own gods are always full of curiosity in inexplicable places, Alu slowly showed how terrifying an old mother was to terrorize her children and strangers.

    "You also know what kind of commentary the god of disease is in Japanese ghost talk."

    Kannazuki quietly straightened her back.

    It's called the god of epidemic disease. How good can this reputation be, let alone being enshrined by others, it's not bad if you pass by the gate of his shrine and don't go back to the brazier and take a bath with grapefruit leaves to go to the bad luck.

    "So here's the problem." Pink Rabbit sternly raised his two front legs and lay on the knees of his own god, "There is a group of people in this world called magicians, who specialize in eradicating curses born from various negative emotions. Spirit, you have a special physique because you feed on negative emotions, and you can easily be regarded as a curse spirit by them.”