38

Chapter 38 The Fifth Day of Becoming a Plague God

    When Gojo Go and Xia Youjie came back, it was as if they had just snapped up specials from a crowded supermarket.

    Shen Wuyuejing sat on the bed in the treatment room and was drowsy. When he was about to fall asleep, someone put a whole bag of cursed jade in front of him.

    It's Wujojie.

    Kannazuki glanced sleepily at the white hair in front of him. Someone in a suit who looked like an assistant supervisor walked in from the door and respectfully handed the document in his hand to the other party.

    "Mr. Wujo, please sign these documents."

    Kannayuki glanced subconsciously.

    In the lower right corner, there are a few big characters with dragons flying and phoenix dancing - Wutiaowu.

    Um? Shenwuyuejing instantly became energized.

    It turns out that his name is Wujingwu!

    Who is Wutiaojie?

    Kannazuki's gaze quietly fell on a certain white-haired face.

    Hiss—could it be his brother or younger brother of Gojo Satoru?

    Shenwuyuejing quietly approached.

    "Then, are there any other magicians in your Wujo family? For example, the one called Wujojie?" At this time, Kanna Yuejing hadn't realized that he was spreading his wings on the verge of death on the spot, "Just as white as you. Hair, wearing a black eye patch or mask, it is said to be the strongest magician." There was

    a silence.

    Jiari Glass, who was cleaning up the table, turned around silently, suppressing his trembling shoulders and trying not to make himself smile too clearly.

    Good guy, Gojo.

    "No." I never thought that Wujo Satoru, who would like to mention a new name today, quietly suppressed the corner of his upward mouth, "I am the only child of the family, and the Wujo family has inherited the technique of birth and became a magician. One."

    "Ah?"

    Shen Wuyuejing's eyes were dull.

    "That means—"

    Shen Wuyuejing felt like a fool at this moment.

    What is social death, this is called social death.

    It’s okay to remember someone else’s name incorrectly, and if you remember something wrong, you even come up to ask someone if you have a younger brother named Wutiaojie, which is very embarrassing.

    Not to mention digging out three rooms and one living room with his toes, he can dig out a Barbie fantasy castle on the spot.

    "Wutiaojie, poof—" Bai Mao in front of him covered his mouth and laughed.

    However, Gojojie really——