12

Chapter 12 The seventh day of being a teacher

    "Sir." The pitch-black Demon God lowered his head to him, "Long time no see."

    Hearing this, Shen Wuyuejing was stunned, he really didn't expect that Mo Xuluo would be able to recognize him even if he changed his shell.

    "Can you actually recognize me? Mo Xuluo."

    "My contract with the adults is not based on sex, but the soul. Even if the adults are reincarnated, I can recognize you." Mo Xuluo's low voice paused slightly. , "No matter what you become, Lord, you will always be a loyal blade in your hands."     "

    Then, now I have a contract to entrust to you."

.

    "Mo Xuluo is willing to die for you, Lord."

    "I don't need you to die for me."

    "Go find her, find a child named Tian Riko." Kanna Yuejing handed the photo in her hand to the other party, "Take her from here, take her to a place where no magician can find her, and protect her."

    Kannazuki reached out and gently stroked Shikigami's scarred head.

    "Mo Xuluo, I know what you want to say."

    "When you complete this contract, we will meet again." After

    explaining the task to Mo Xuluo, Shenwuyuejing rushed to Tianyuan Assimilation according to the task instructions. When he was in the place of the star slurry, he happened to bump into the dog man of Fuhesheer and stabbed his white-haired cub in the neck.

    Damn, it really hurts just looking at it.

    Kannazuki felt that her fist was hard.

    If it wasn't for the fact that Wujou Wu not only survived, but also reborn and became stronger, he would have wanted to pull Moxuluo out on the spot to fight this dog man from the Chanyuan.

    Shenwuyuejing glanced at Wujogo, who had passed out in a coma, and then rushed up to stop Fuheisher who was about to leave.

    "Stop!" Shen Wuyuejing took out the blood lotus flower, and countless bloodshots rose from the dark red Hundred Ghosts Night Walk.

    "Blood Lotus Flower. Forbidden"

    "Oh Huo, it's actually a super curse tool." Shi Er easily avoided a blow.

    Really can't hit! Kannazuki once again had the urge to beat up the game developers.

    However—the next second—

    accompanied by the light sound of the blade slicing through flesh, a dark shadow flashed in front of him, Kanazuki

    staring at the knife inserted into his abdomen in disbelief.

    Is this reasonable?

    What the hell! Is this TM still human? !