20

Chapter 20 The Fourth Day of Becoming a Conjurer

    Yidizhi felt that if he didn't get a quick-acting heart-saving pill, he might have to stick it here on the spot.

    The last time he felt this kind of pressure was when he was assigned to Wujo-senpai as an auxiliary supervisor.

    "What's your attitude!" The middle-aged woman on the side was so angry that she had no manners, and hugged her son who was beaten in her arms, which was a short-term questioning regardless of the reason.

    "Officer, did you see this man's bad attitude! He beat my child for no reason and said this!"

    "He did it on purpose! Officer! Why didn't you arrest this guy!"

    "I beat him ! This kid is right." Shen Wuyuejing didn't feel that there was anything difficult to admit, he hit it, and there was no need to hide it.

    "However, one, I didn't hurt him, and I believe that the police station has also asked a doctor to do an injury appraisal; two, instead of questioning my guilt here, it's better to ask this good student who was 'innocently beaten'. Kannazuki

    sluggishly tapped the table with her fingers, and the eyes under the mask fell directly on Ito's face.

    "What the hell was he doing at the time?"

    "Guess what he dared to say."

    "Teacher Kazama!" It was too late to say, and Yidizhi had the heart to kneel.

    Say a few words less! I beg you!

    "I don't dare to say anything." Thinking that he was underage, Shota Ito was not only not nervous about lying, but was even a little bit overjoyed.

    After all, there is no surveillance in that place, and even if there are his parents, he can use the relationship to erase the surveillance. Now there is no evidence, the minors who were beaten and the adults who were beaten, who is the vulnerable group and who can win sympathy is clear at a glance.

    Of course, Kannazuki knew what the other party was thinking.

    No matter what, he is a senior social animal who has been rolling and crawling in a big company. He is used to watching words and feelings, and it is easy to see through the ghost thoughts of a high school student.

    "I was just chatting with my classmates. This person suddenly appeared and attacked me. Everyone with me can testify."

    "Officer, what I said was not false. There is reason to ask the police station to make an arrest decision on this person immediately."

    Yo, why is this kid still sober at this time?

    Shenwuyuejing was also laughed at.

    "It's not like this!" Someone suddenly rushed in.

    It was Yoshino Junpei and Somura-sensei who rushed over after hearing the news.

    "It's not like this, officer." Junpei's eyes swept across the reception room, and finally landed on the man wearing the fox mask, "This gentleman saw me being bullied..."