34

Chapter 34 The first day of becoming a plague god

    A gust of wind blew up, and the icy night wind in Tokyo ruffled his long snow-white hair.

    Mo Xuluo and Huang Skeleton, who hurried over when they noticed that the gods had awakened, put down their swords and knelt together, and all things bowed their heads to greet their gods.

    "Long time no see, Lord God." Liangmian Su Nuo said, the hunter's red eyes filled with joy when he finally caught his prey.

    Shen Wuyuejing looked at the face in front of him with the words 'I am a mad critic' written all over it, and it was all false to say that he was not panicking.

    Good guy, he has been reincarnated so many times, and he has never suffered, but all these things add up to not as big a psychological shadow as this guy brought him.

    "I think Lord God, you haven't forgotten the agreement between us."

    Kanwuyuejing, who was still holding a glimmer of hope, silently sighed in his heart.

    Sure enough, what should come is still here, and all the debts owed must be repaid.

    "Sorry." Kannazuki decided to give the other party the last respect before running away.

    It is impossible to fulfill the agreement, and it is impossible in this life.

    If it weren't for the fact that it would be too cheap to say this directly, Kannazuki would really like to say 'The number is a good thing, I hope you have it'.

    "If that's the case, then there's nothing I can do." The two sides who got the answer sneered and tutted, "Anyway, your rejection was not in my consideration from the beginning."

    Shen Wuyuejing suddenly felt in his heart . Take a breath.

    Sure enough, he shouldn't have any hope for this unreasonable and crazy pervert.

    It is better to expect the sow to be able to climb a tree if he is expected to be able to conscientiously find out that he should not do anything in the underworld as he wants.

    "Once I leave, the passage between the Asura ghost prison and the human world will be opened."

    "Really?" The four scarlet eyes oozing blood gleamed in response.

    "But what does this have to do with me, my lord."

    "Do you think I'll watch you escape like last time!" Limian Su Nuo dashed forward, with a pair of seals on his hands, he wanted to come to a realm on the spot Unleashed a stance of killing and forcing him to submit.

    "Bang——" Snow blue flames ignited in the air.

    Liangmian Su Nuo's body suddenly settled in mid-air, and then a thin white finger lightly pressed against his eyebrows.

    "You are a person born from tyranny and chaos." The white-haired god said, "For you, doing whatever you want is your rule of thumb. I know you don't accept any constraints and don't care about anyone's life or death, but I don't Yes."