6

Chapter 6 First day as a teacher

    Kannazuki woke up in a rental house.

    The room is not big, but the decoration is very warm and clean. Even if there are many things, it is not messy. The suitcase at the door clearly shows the owner's plan to go out.

    [The scene has been switched, the download of the initial game package is completed, please wait for the new story to load——]

    [The new character has been unlocked, please check it as soon as possible. ]

    "Confirm and check."

    [Character identity confirmation - ordinary high school teacher "

    Kannazuki mirror"] Huh, this time he finally has a name.

    Kannazuki took a look at the newly unlocked ID card in his hand.

    It's good that the name happens to be his real name, so that he won't be able to react for a while when he hears his name being called.

    And looking at this setting, it should be modern, thank goodness he has finally returned to civilized society.

    [Skills: "Eyes of Jade Sound", "???"]

    Huh?

    Kannazuki made a questioning sound at the three question marks on the screen.

    "System, what are the skills of these three question marks?"

    [This is an unlocked ability of this character, which needs to be triggered under certain conditions] The explanation of the system is nonsense.

    [The background settings have been successfully loaded, may the player check it now. ]

    "Check it out."

    This time, the background setting is no longer a large part of character memory, but a black and white comic, and the cover even reads "Junior JUMP Hot Serialization".

    Oh hoo, is the background this time the content that the manga already has?

    Kannazuki Kyou opened the first page with the feeling of watching the hot-blooded young man.

    Ah, the feeling of youth.

    Then I closed the last page with the feeling of watching a sad sadomasochistic movie.

    Damn why.

    As we all know, people will die if they are stabbed.

    Kannazuki felt that after reading this comic, she had become a corpse.

    Because he was born in an orphanage, he has always had little resistance to his younger brothers and sisters, and he most despised the suffering of children younger than him.

    Any child who sees a miserable fate will involuntarily give birth to a caring heart.

    If coupled with the setting of a tragic and untimely death, it would be a super doubling of the backhand to directly make his father's love burst.