10

Chapter 10 The fifth day of being a teacher

    [The main quest has been updated, please check it in time for players——]

    Kannayue Mirror paused slightly for watering the flowers, and hurriedly put down the work in hand to open the system.

    It has been almost two months since I came to work at the High School of Magic, and the main task is still stuck at the beginning without any progress, and there is no new prompt in the task bar. In addition to psychological counseling for students every day, I make desserts and feed cold noodles. The two big cats that stick to his side every day when he is out of the task, live so routinely that he almost forgets what kind of urine game this is.

    [Main quest has been updated: "Protect the Star Slurry"]

    [Strategic characters "Gojo Go" and "Xia Youjie" are about to undertake the task of protecting and erasing the star slurry "Nen Riko", please protect the target Nen Riko in this quest Safety with Miri

    Kuroi] My dear, is it finally time to reach this critical plot point!

    When Kannazuki Kyou thought of the scumbag man in the comics who was carrying a arsenal of magic weapons with him, he felt that his fists were hard.

    He's handsome and a scumbag. This kind of person should be thrown into the rag literature OOXX.

    But here comes the problem, if you want to protect the astral body, it means that you will definitely fight against Fuhexier. With the strength that he has to avoid when he encounters a fourth-level curse spirit, he can match the two super-classes in his class. The slaughtering sorcerer killer.

    What did he win? Take your feet?

    He didn't expect at all that the straggler who could sell his five-year-old son to someone else would find out in his conscience that the prodigal son would come back.

    [Character skills have been updated, please check in time. 】

    Oh, he is an ordinary high school teacher, but he still has skills. Kannazuki breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yes, after all, he is also a protagonist, and he can't go anywhere and be abused so that he can't fight back.

    Kannazuki opened the skill bar.

    [Character skills have been unlocked: "Shadow Summoning", "Tianzhu. Eight Fuxuehua Mantra"]

    Eight Fu Xuehua Mantra?

    Kannazuki's right eyelid twitched slightly, and his intuition told him that this system seemed to unlock something incredible for him.

    Shadow Summoning knew that when he was still the first ID card, he used this to summon Mo Xuluo, but the Eight Fu Xuehua Mantra...

    oh, you can guess this by looking at the words "Tian Zhu" in front of him. It's not a good thing...

    ["Heavenly Punishment. Eight Fu Xuehua Mantra": a forbidden technique that has been passed down from thousands of years ago, at the cost of consuming the caster's life or soul to obtain an extremely powerful spell.