43

Chapter 43 The Tenth Day of Becoming the God of Plague

    "It's just the same as a super-class spellcaster." Looking at the two people who had completely lost their ability to resist in a deep illusion, Akiyama Mei raised her eyes and tutted casually, "With the name of super-class, I thought how powerful it would be, so it turns out that So weak."

    "But also, "Drowning Girl" can evoke the most painful and most unwilling memories of people, making people trapped in them and unable to escape. Unless they are very determined people, they will only be imprisoned in a short time. portion.

    Akiyama Yayi said and walked slowly to Xia Youjie, the blood-stained knife tip touched the opponent's heart: "The "Unlimited Technique" is still a bit troublesome to handle, so let's start with you . "

    Don't worry, I'll set you free soon." "Akiyama Mei's eyes were filled with crazy joy," No matter how powerful the ability is, as long as there is a flaw in his heart, it is not worth mentioning. "

    So, thank the conjurer." Akiyama Mei suddenly raised the scissors in her hand, and the blood-red magic power gathered in her palm, "I will make your dead body into a puppet, and let you kill you with the technique you are proud of." My companion, all the conjurers in this bath will be my collection! "

    Pfft. There was a low chuckle.

    The scissors that stabbed at the heart stopped abruptly in mid-air, and the vine-shaped curse spirit rose from the ground to wrap Qiushan Mei's hand holding the knife.

    "Little girl, you know something It's called -- don't people make the same mistake twice in the same place? Xia Youjie raised his head, the madness and sadness on his face disappeared in an instant, there was no emotion in his eyes, and the curse spirit pouring out from behind covered the sky.

    "You don't really think that, This kind of flawed and crappy fantasy can limit us. "

    "How can it be!" There is no way you can break free from the "drowning daughter" so quickly! "

    " "Drowning daughter"? Are you referring to something that doesn't even count as a field? Xia Youjie lowered her eyes and pinched Qiushan Yayi's neck, "Little girl, don't underestimate the super magician. "

    "Your spells may be able to control the brains of those two second-level conjurers, but you're too weak for us."

    "Precisely, a vision of this magnitude would have nothing but irritating us. The last person who used our memory to play tricks on us is dead as dead as possible."

    "Jie, don't kill people." Gojo Satoru slowly swayed the blindfold he had taken off in his hand, the falling white Hair down, the eyes opened like an endless stretch of blue sky.

    "After all, I still have something I want to know. If you just kill her like this, I will be very distressed."

    "You are right, Miss Curse Master." Gojo Satoru paused for a while, then changed his tune with a smile.

    "Or, Qiushan Yayi."

    "Qiushan Yayi?" Hearing this, Xia Youjie was taken aback.