24

Chapter 24 The Eighth Day of Becoming a Conjurer

    Xia Youjie's expression slowly solidified.

    If he hadn't known that the person had gone far away and would never be able to come back, he even felt for a moment that the gentle person had returned.

    The teacher didn't die, he just changed his identity and returned to them.

    "Are you alright?"

    "It's okay, just a little injury on the arm." Shen Wuyuejing subconsciously avoided Xia Youjie's hand.

    The opponent is a super-class spellcaster who is proficient in "curse spirit manipulation", so he can definitely see that something is wrong at a glance if the injury on his body is caused by the spell spirit.

    In case the existence of the spirit enchantment was discovered, his dungeon mission this time would be a direct failure of half.

    "Teacher

    Shenwuyue." It was Xia Youjie's voice.

    Kannazuki's movements froze suddenly.

    He didn't know where he made the other party suspicious, but he knew that Xia Youjie was just testing him now.

    Because "Godless Moon Mirror" died in front of them, people who have died cannot be resurrected.

    "Teacher Xia You, my name is Fengjianyue."

    Shen Wuyuejing looked back at him with a cold expression, and the expression in her eyes was obviously displeased.

    "I just shouted casually." Xia Youjie laughed like a black fox.

    He stared at those blue-purple eyes eagerly, eager to see the emotions he wanted to see in those eyes, he wanted to reach out and take off the mask, he wanted to know if the person under the mask was what he wanted to see long time old friend.

    The atmosphere was extremely tense in an instant, and the posture was tense, as if the bullets were loaded.

    When Shen Wuyuejing saw the emotion of those slender fox eyes, she felt a shudder.

    "Teacher Kazama doesn't need to react so much." The other party watched his eyes approaching step by step, "Or..."

    "Then please, Teacher Xia You, please put away the emotion in your eyes."

    "Teacher Xia You, The emotion in your eyes is too obvious." The

    blood-stained fox face approached in an instant, and his reflection in the blue-purple pupils suddenly enlarged.

    Shen Wuyuejing really felt that if he didn't turn his back on this wave, he would be stripped of his vest by this fox cub.

    Xia Youjie's expression froze.

    What kind of violation is that, the eyes that make people's hands and feet cold and blood stagnate.