40

Chapter 40 The Seventh Day of Becoming the God of Plague

    The door made of frosted glass was smashed at once, and Su Nuo on both sides looked up and saw two figures in black and one in white breaking through the mist.

    Wu Tiao Wu stretched out his hand and gently brushed away the water-soaked long hair of the person in his arms. A bloody bite mark was imprinted on the back of the snow-white neck, and the dark red blood seeped down the slightly convex spine curve.

    Two extremely strong spells were instantly released.

    "Jie, you go out with the mirror first." Wujogo said without raising his head.

    "If you're here, I won't be able to control the development of the realm."

    Xia Youjie, who always understands the meaning of the other party at critical moments, even though he usually fights every day, immediately stepped forward to take the trembling person from his close friend's arms.

    "Lord God, come to me." Xia Youjie's tone when he said this was as if he was coaxing a child who was scared to cry.

    Shen Wuyuejing stretched out his hand with red eyes. He knew that his current appearance must be embarrassing, but having experienced what happened just now, the feeling of clearly feeling that he was eaten made him tremble with fear.

    "Then I'll go out first." Xia Youjie beckoned, and the huge rainbow dragon swam behind him in a defensive posture.

    "Wu, be careful." "Understood."

    What responded to him was the ruthless cold light in those pale blue eyes.

    "Mr. Xia You..." It was Fu Heihui who heard the sound, "Is something wrong, Teacher Xia You?"

    "It's nothing." to block the line of sight.

    Before the tent had completely fallen, Fu Heihui silently glanced at the situation inside.

    Pink hair, tattoos, red eyes.

    It is a two-sided Nuo.

    Fu Heihui looked back at his teacher's expression.

    It can't be said to be ugly, it can only be said that Dapeng is ready to spread his wings on the edge of rampant murder.

    If you guessed correctly, it should be that Liangmiansu Nuo ran out to cause trouble.

    Fu Heihui resignedly took out his mobile phone and dialed the number of Jiajin Glass.

    It seems that the knotweed can't escape today's fight.

    "Hey, is this the teacher at home? I'm Fu Hei." Fu Hei Hui silently took a step back and closed the door with only half of the glass left. By the way, he stopped the classmates and seniors who didn't know the truth behind him.

    Don't look at it, Chongguan is angry at the Hongyan scene.

    Although I have never been in love, I have long known that the little Jiujiu Fu Heihui in my two teachers' hearts calmly said that people can have no experience, but they must be observant, otherwise they will end up like tiger sticks, obviously it is not their own pot. Forced to accept a social beating.