Our New... Home? Oh Boy

Tae's POV.

How in the world of jenga he found me! But my god he's hella handsome, not liking the attitude though...  Wait he said three.  Oh shit the kim brothers!

Tae's mind was all over the place while still standing like a log in front of the boys,  who were trying to get his attention.  Finally snapping out of it,

"What do you want with us?  We did nothing, saw nothing...  What is your prob, mister...." he waited for a response from the latter, 
"its jungkook,  but for you...  You can call me bae!"  jungkook said with a sexy smirk while wiggling his eyebrows. 
Tae just rolled his eyes,  "Yeeeeah,  no...  Jungkook,  is it? Listen mister jungkook, this is our job and we like it here,  so if you don't mind,  either you order food or get out!" all of Taes fears went away when jungkook stated that he could call him bae. It irritated him a bit, although his face flushed a little he managed to sass his way out.

" Oh no beautiful,  we're staying, we're ordering and we're waiting for you and those two for your shift to end. So,  I'll have a pizza, thin,  extra cheese, sausage , no olive oil, fresh basil wit parm." 
Jungkook ordered without looking at the menu, Tae took the boys orders and told them they would be ready in 25mins. Running to the kitchen,  he told the brothers of their predicament and they too are now shocked.

Trying their best, Jin made the orders, tae delivered them and Jiimin delivered their drinks. While resting the drinks down,  Yoongi notices him and he is now hooked by the beauty, those kissable lips were just calling him.

After the kims left for them to enjoy their food,  namjoon was the first to recognize the difference.
"Guys... The food.  It wasn't made by the usual chef, but it smells so damn good!" saying  that the others also saw the subtle differences between their meals. Taking their first bite,  it was an instant flavor explosion,  their eyes widening from the intense flavors they're receiving, making them want to shovel the food down their throat and order more.

The manager,  while doing her rounds saw them and immediately went to ensure that everything was to their liking, she knows that when jay is not pleased, people lose their jobs with no hesitation.

"I trust that everything is to your liking mister jay?"  she asked with hands behind her back fiddling in fear.

"Whoever prepared this I would like to see them... now!" Jungkook said before glaring up at her,  wiping his mouth. She nodded and headed to the kitchen feeling sorry for the poor soul who was about to get shaft.

Walking out of the kitchen behind the manager Jin had no expression on his face.  He knew he could cook and now that there were abundance in different ingredients, he could create anything to his hearts content.
Standing in front the boys...
"My name is Jin, I am your lead chef tonight,  is there a problem with your order...  Sirs"  he paused a bit trying not to get irritated from seeing clean plates on the table.

Namjoon was in his own world looking at the broad shouldered boy,  who looked like god had taken his time with. "Mine"  he possessively whispers to himself.  Jungkook took front and said,
"Oh,  don't sound harsh,  we just wanted to compliment the chef for this meal we had and now I know it's you,  when you come home with us I will ensure that you would be in the best care.... Right...  Namjoon?"
Turning to namjoon seeing that his hyung was only staring at Jin, he tapped him to get him back to reality. Namjoon,  finally noticing that he was staring, snapped out of it and stuttered yes.
" Can we have another round?... Its really good" namjoon said and jin nodded as he left for the kitchen to prepare.

It's closing time and the Kims are trying to figure out how they could escape and as if jungkook read their minds, came to the back and told them "you can't escape,  if you're thinkin bout it,  I got this place surrounded with my men. Jus come with us, we wouldn't harm you...  Trust me,  we don't bite...  Unless you ask.." he winked at tae after he said the last line and headed back to the front.

"should we use magic to get out?"  Jimin whispered
"No,  it would just make them look for us more and I don't know about you...  I don't really like to run. Let's just go with them, if things get out of hand we can magic ourselves out!"  Jin said,  hoping that they would take bait,  which they did.

Heading to the mafias home the ride in all three cars were awkwardly silent.  Arriving,  awe struck couldn't describe them, looking at the huge ass mansion and many men walking around guarding it. The three kims couldn't believe that this would be their new home.

While walking in all the guards bowed in respect to jungkook and they noticed. Tae didn't hesitate to question,
"Why so many guards? What exactly do you do mister jungkook?" he asked while looking around the huge mansion
"You will know soon enough, but for now..."  he opened the door showing the first guest bedroom which was twice the size of their apartment.
"Dibs!"  Jimin said as he squeezes himself through, walking into the room spinning slightly with arms out.
"No fair shorty!" jin exclaimed as he wanted to claim the room. "If the next one's better,  no takesy backsy" Jin made sure to put his foot down in sassy dominance.

So said, so done,  as the other two rooms were more grand than the first and how fortunate as well that the boys chose their rooms opposite their admirers. Now it is in the order of Jimin, Jin then Taehyung.

Taehyung's room has a vintage appeal from the wall color to the mirrors and even the walk in closet and bathroom. It felt like home.

Walking out of his room, he was met by the brothers who were also in the same mood as him...  'what the fuck are we to do now!'

Tracing their steps from the tour earlier, they found themselves in the dining hall. Namjoon was the first to spot them, "hey guys... Like your rooms?"  he asked with the dimple smile, mostly eyeing Jin.

"Yes our rooms great...  But why exactly are we here and please be honest before I get mad and turn you into a toad!" Jin was serious about the toad part, but Namjoon found it funny. If he only knew...