My Accidental White Bunny!

It's been weeks that the kim trio have been in the routine,  being babied by the mafia trio,  they grew accustomed to it. Also without knowing they were falling for each other, always anticipating each others arrival.

Jungkook arrived a little early and was leaning on his car waiting for his beautiful taebaby to finish his shift. While waiting, a girl seductively walked up to him whilst emphasizing her chest trying to get his full attention.  "hey handsome, you look so lonely standing here. How bout we go, get a drink and get to know each other better?"  she said, seductively while lining her finger along his chin, making its way to his chest. Slightly irritated, jungkook grabbed her hand and forcefully pulled it away making her bump into his firm chest.

" If I wanted a slut, I would have acknowledged you. But I'm a taken man and my lover is one hundred times more beautiful than you... bitch" jungkook whispered voice was stern and to the point.  Meanwhile in the restaurant,  tae saw it all and from the looks of it, it looked like jungkook took the bait of seduction. Tae's anger had started to boil.

The trio shift ended and the three mafias were waiting for them. Walking out, Tae's face was blank and emotionless, jungkook noticed while opening the door for him. Getting in the car himself jungkook drove, direction...  Home.
The ride was silent, eerie silent. In an attempt to break it, jungkook took Tae's hand lightly, trying to intertwine them. Tae refused the notion and looked outside.
"My beauty...  What's the matter babe?" he asked and tae was to angry to even face him at this time, the images of earlier events kept playing in his head.

"I saw what you did... Jay. To say the least, I'm not happy." Tae's monotone voice and dull expression made the latter question what he did. Arriving home, tae spared no chance in exiting the car, making a b-line for his room. Trying to catch up with his beauty, jungkook called out to him only to hear the bedroom door slam shut.
Knocking on tae's door,  "taebaby...  My angel, can we talk. Please." jungkook was pleading to talk to his beauty and his plea didn't go unheard, as the door opened,  he saw his precious, eyes red and puffy, sniffling slightly.

"taebaby, what's wrong?" jungkook asked, "you...  You're whats wrong,  I thought you had feelings for me" tae said as his sadness started to turn to anger, "of course I like you, its more of I love you actually,  why would you assume..." he was cut off by tae's words "lies! If you loved me you would have refused that bimbo bitches seduction! Ugh!!!  I should have never fell for you" jungkook was surprised by the confession and was about to respond when tae said "BLABBIT", in a gust of purple smoke jungkook turned into a white fluffy rabbit with a black nose, occasionally standing on it's hind legs sniffing the room.

"Oh shiiiiiiit! What did I just dooooooo!" Tae said in a fit of panic while watching the rabbit make its way around his room, "I have to change him back! How do I change him back?! This can't be happening! jin... Jin will know what to do" his mind was all over the place and so was the rabbit.  Not realizing that the rabbit had disappeared in one of the corners of his room,  another fit of panic took Tae as he now had to find his adorable bunny.
Hurriedly he sent a letter to jin for him to come to his room and now tae is looking around, "here kookie, kookie, kookie. Koooooookkkiiiiiiieeeeeee, where are yoooou" calling his bunny while on all fours crawling, looking around with hopes that it would appear.

"Tae?" jin was in shock to see Tae's position on the floor looking under the bed, ass up in full display. With Jin's sudden  presence,  tae hit his head while trying to get out from under the bed,  turning around,  "jin!  Thank god,  jin I made a booboo" Tae whined like a child while biting his thumbnail.  As he was about to explain his dilemma,  he saw from behind Jin's back his bunny hopping out the open door.  With his eyes wide open and hastily pointing at the rabbit for jin to see,

"GET THAT BUNNY!"

Running out the door to obtain the rabbit, which is now speeding through the corridors jin asked,
"Whose bunny is it? Did jay give you that rabbit?"
"It's kookie!" Tae replied,  "So he gave you the rabbit?" jin was a little lost by tae's actions as they were running to get the rabbit.
"No jin,  it's kookie...  The rabbit is kookie!" what tae said made jin stop in his tracks,

"WHAT!"

Still running tae said,  "Just help me catch him...  Please!" "I'll explain everything after, just let us get a grip on him before any one finds out!" Jin started to run behind them catching up saying "you better have a good explanation for this".

Turning down the hall that was a dead end,  which was a relief for the two. Jin in an effort to ensure that they would catch the rabbit,  "STILLIB" he said while pointing at the rabbit, making the poor bunny freeze. Picking the rabbit up "BILLITS" he said again making the rabbit move again. Walking back to Tae's room,  Tae explained everything that happend up to the point when jin entered his room.  Jin couldn't help but laugh at Tae and watching the adorable bunny in his arms made him crack up even more!

Back inside Taes room, making sure the door is closed and locked this time,  Tae asked jin how to reverse what he had done.
"Simple, what ever the spell you used,  just say it in reverse, like what I did earlier" jin responded while flopping himself on the bed. Tae felt like an idiot for not remembering that as he slapped his forehead  from his panicked stupidity.

"Ok here goes, TIBBALB" he spoke and in the purple smoke appeared jungkook, "that I didn't... Have... Feelings for... You?" jungkook was unaware of what had happened when he completed his sentence that he was saying before tae accidentally turned him.  "When did Jin hyung get here?" jungkook asked and now tae couldn't find an answer, "Magic!" Jin said while shrugging his shoulders as if oblivious to the question. "Ha ha, real funny hyung...  Magic... Pffft" jungkook stated while looking at tae to confirm that is was a joke.

Taes face was as serious as jins and jungkook smile turned into a thin line, "Com'on guys... Magic... Really? Look whatever, tae, baby I didn't pay attention to the bitch, I just sternly told her that I'm taken and the person I love is one hundred times more beautiful than her...  Taebaby, you're the only one in my heart, it's never gonna change" jungkook said while taking taes hand and kissing it.
Jin felt his sincerity and told tae to try and trust him a bit more as he tries to trust namjoon.

Getting up, heading out the door to leave the two love birds alone,  jin saw yoongi holding jimin over his shoulder slapping his ass occasionally while biting his lower lip walking past,  Jin shaking his head, "Sighs,  this house is a mess!"