The Thoughts Of Jungkook

Tae has been passed out for some hours and I'm worried, everything went well with our date until he started screaming when we were walking along the beach. Since I took over from my dad as mafia, I never panicked...ever and yet I sped home with a passed out Taehyung, my heart beating faster than the revolutions of the car I'm driving, my baby is hurt and I don't know why.

Jin saw us and his face made me panic more when I told him what had happened, but thankfully after whatever he did to check on Tae, he said he would be alright is just for him to wake... Those hours were painful Tae, waiting for your eyes to open, I held onto his hand never letting go. I wanted to be the first person he sees.

--------
My baby is back and more fiesty than ever, thick headed too! Hoseok, Namjoon and I tried our best but ended up in the same position like last time, ugggh I hate this. A mafia leader should have respect, not giggled at because he looks like a bunny, Namjoon and Hoseok were no better and that boy Yoongi...he would get his one day for laughing at us. In the office, I listened carefully about the Brazilian cartel and I know that my baby would not take that lieing down,
"Weak huh?" Taehyung inhales and exhales, "Ok let's show them yeah?", that's my boy.
There's something in his eyes when he spoke to me, he was extra commanding it made me feel like i wanted to say yes to everything he says even though it's dangerous.

He wanted to deal with it alone, I know he has power through those fingers but I'm still afraid that I might lose him for good if he loosens his concentration for a second. But watching him work his way through the street, killing left and right with that beautiful smile, I felt my attraction grew ten thousand fold, even my junior had the same reaction. Oh how I would love to get him in a corner somewhere and plow into him relentlessly, hear him moan my name, wait what am I saying!

Watching him enter the building with the kim brothers made me anxious. But now, I have more things to worry about, the cartels back up came and we are surrounded. Adrenaline, I love to soak in that feeling as bullets scattered about. Kill, kill, kill, my baby is fine, was all my mind sang in repeat as I pulled the trigger constantly, protecting my boys and myself.
I'm actually feeling turned on, why?
The shoot out continued and now I'm all out, no knives and no more bullets but I must stay alive to see my baby come out from the building. It's now a speed run of survival of the fittest, for not only me, but the boys too! Running and grabbing whatever guns we could and their spare ammo, while dodging the enemies onslaught made me feel more alive than ever.

Its been minutes but it felt like hours and now there's silence, endless bodies surrounded us, Im severely hurt but I'll manage, I just want to see my baby. Breathing heavily, I turned around to see him walking out with the leader in bonds and the Kim brothers behind. What made me wonder was... A bow?
He saw my facial expression and answered, "A gift for my bunny baby!". His smile, what am I to do with this man who have captured my heart.

We got home and placed 'my gift' in the cells below, got fixed up by our doctor for our severe wounds and healed by magic for the minor ones. None of us wanted to see the kitchen so we ordered food, it's a first time in a while that we sat like a family and ate without wanting to go at each others heads on occasion.
After dinner we went to bed, I'm in pain but I still want to hold my Taebaby.
Remembering what he said earlier, 'your gift', I chuckle a bit while holding him, kissing him on the crown of his head, while he slept soundly. Maybe the mafia power is getting to him a tad to much... Just a tad.

Finally falling to sleep, even my dreams are filled with him and it soon came to be a nightmare. One I had many a times while he wasnt around, me loosing him. So many different ways in my dreams I lost him and i always wake to make sure none of it came true. My erratic heartbeat woke my baby and I felt his concern when he woke me up, our room was dark but enough light shone through for me to see his worried face,
"It's ok baby. I was just having a bad dream" I was trying to convince him but I knew better,

"Is it that bad for your heart to sound like it's ready to give out?" his raspy voice sounded while his eyes were on occasion closing and opening slowly,

" What? "

" Your heart, was beating fast and heavy, like you were in a panic, what did you dream bunny? "

" My angel, it's nothing ok. Come on let's go back to sleep"

"No! You tell me Jungkook!", my name, he used my name, now I know for sure that I will not sleep until I tell him and I did. He sat there watching me, it looked like pity but it wasn't, it was something else, something I couldn't describe. He slowly and gently placed his hand on my chest and I watched his every move. His face came closer to mine, close enough to feel our warm breath and he kissed me.
It was so gentle, so emotional that it made my pores raise, tears nearly came from my eyes as I felt him pour his emotion in the soft kiss. He left my lips a bit, "I will always be here" were the words he said as he kissed me again. All the pain from my injuries left me as I reached to hold his cheek gently wanting to deepen the kiss, from day one I always knew that this is one piece of paradise I would never want to leave me.