Say What Now?!

"Baby let me explain...  Please?"
jimin asked and Yoongi sat and waited for the explanation.  Jimin said it all, that they are warlocks trying to accomplish there tasks, do a report and hand in to the school or council to confirm before they graduate at the end of the year. Yoongi tried his best to, well for one not freak out and two...  Not freak out!

"Witches and warlocks? Are you shitting me right now?!" Yoongi's comprehension of what was just laid out to him was still...  Unknown. Jimin tried his best to explain it more when the questions were asked.
"Ok ok, so what about fairies huh, do they exist?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nod confirming it, "elves too?" again Jimin nod, "werewolves and vamps?" Jimin's expression to that question made him delay his answer a bit,  he had heard of the ancient beings but never saw one, or maybe he did, nobody knows!
"Holy shit!" Yoongi finally grasped the information and is now holding his hair in his hand so tight that he may actually uproot it.

"Is it just you? Do others know who you are?" as he asked that question Jimin circled his finger in the air as a summon to the other kims and in no time at all they came to the room.
"Jiminie what's the emergency?" Jin asked,  but looking around the room seeing yoongi confused state,  he knew that they were exposed. "You told him didn't you", jin said with a sigh.

"You told him! Jimin! You know why were are training right? So. We. Would. Not. Get. Exposed! And you just exposed us!" Tae was furious with the younger.  "I didn't tell him anything, he figured it out him self and kinda.... Usedmyweaknessagainstmewhen heasked...  Sorry... but at least he wouldn't expose us" Jimin was quick to try to turn the tables, but failed.

"I don't know if you remember this Jiminie, but if the council finds out that we're exposed we could get stripped of power, which might I add is our life force...  So no power means...?" Jin trailed his last word waiting jimin to answer, "which means we die" Jimin responded, yoongi eyes sprung wide open when he heard the last part,  he loves his precious soft lipped angel to much to have him die from being exposed. Now Yoongi wants to protect them more than ever!

Their night turned to morning as they were inside Yoongis room and yoongi is now to tired to function like a human being. Finally agreeing that he would keep their secret if they help with some of their missions secretly, yoongi finally got all three out his room so he could sleep in peace. Walking down the hall, their aim is the kitchen, Jin wanted to cook breakfast and he was more than happy to see none of the maids had arrived yet.

While in the kitchen,  Jimin "guys, don't you think that yoongs acts like a cat sometimes?",
Tae "sometimes I wonder if he is one, even kookie...  His smile reminds me of a bunny!" Jin remembering the rabbit incident started to giggle making tae squint his eyes, daring the older to say a word
"My joonie sometimes looks like a fox!" he said after clearing his throat and giving a straight face.

In no time breakfast was ready and the aroma was undeniably insane. The guards who were now off there night duties came in and sat down, while some of the day guards came in as well. Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon couldn't resist the smells that filled the mansion. Yoongi on the other hand was very much unbothered by it, at the moment all he needed was his bed, fluffy pillows, duvet and ac.

The dining hall was packed as food was in the center of the endlessly long table. Before anyone ate,
jungkook "What do we say?",
all the guards stood up and bowed simultaneously saying "Thank you for the meal boss Jin, Taehyung and Jimin" Jin was a little embarrassed to say the least, but loved the attention. "Alright, dig in boys!" Namjoon said as he held Jin's hand pulling him on his lap.

Taehyung sat in the middle of Jungkook and Hoseok. "So!" Hoseok started, "We barely met before, so hi, I'm hoseok, I snipe, never miss... You?"

"I'm Taehyung, this is Jin and jimin," Tae introduced himself and the others to Hoseok and he lightly bowed in the introduction. Hoseok didn't hesitate "what do you do... I mean,  other than getting your brains clouded by these quacks!"
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, making tae giggle a bit,  "that is not how you treat your leader!" by now jungkook started to pout a little, making the others question if he really is a mafia leader.

Breakfast went swiftly and nothing was left other than empty plates on the table, which the maids came and clear as they started their day. Leaving them to do their work, the boys went their separate ways for their daily activities. Jungkook, on his way to his office got a message, while opening it and reading, his pace gradually slowed till he came to a stop. His bunny smile more prominent at the news he had just received,  "Fuck yeah! I'm king baby! Second in fucking comand, whooo!" His outburst made everyone jolt, some flinched in fear.

Yelling from upstairs Jungkook announced, "Yo, let's party tonight! Cause tomorrow it's a new game!". Everyone downstairs were wondering what had got him in such a mood, but the fact that he said party, wonders had to wait for the mafia boys missed it. The Kim's however, weren't to sure about it. They never clubbed, partied or went any huge events, it was mostly their school and dorm.

"We're gonna get lit tonight!" Hoseok said as he did a little fist pump dance, getting ready to head to his room to check his clothes. Yoongi saw the boys faces and asked, "Have you guys ever partied before?", the boys shake their head in no, "Don't you have that where you're from?" again they shake no, "Well... There's a first time for everything, go get dressed, we'll go to the mall for you to get outfits for tonight."

Yoongi didn't disappoint the boys as they chose their outfits and colored their hair for the party. Tae was beyond excited for the new experience and couldn't wait to get home to get ready.

Hot! Hot was the definition the mafia boys gave when they saw their lovers walking down the stairs. Each of them jaw dropping gorgeous, walking to their individual lovers and sharing little kisses and sweet words.
Jungkook to this day has been restraining himself from devouring his beauty, but now... Those thoughts of what he wanted to do to him were free flowing in his mind. "I might get jealous taebaby, you look so delicious I might have to keep my trigger finger ready for who might look at you!" Jungkook whispered

"Possessive much?" Tae looked at him with a smile. "For you yes... You're gonna be the death of me!" Jungkook responded. Hoseok, snapping them out of their lovers gazes, "Let's go get drunk peoppppllllleeeee!"

They are in the club, club "Trifle" and the experiences for the kims were all alluring and pleasant. Tae took his first drink a while back, didn't like it at first, but now he's drinking like a pirate and talking in broken sentences.

"Bathroom!" he shouted and Hoseok pointed the way. On his way to the bathroom a male who was eyeing him since they entered followed him, waiting for him now by the sink. Jungkook noticed and took his drink in one gulp, "Get ready if we have to shut this place down" his command was like a lions roar as he got up to go to the bathroom just in case Tae needed him.

Meanwhile, Tae came out the stall and bumped into the male, "Oops! Sorry, didn't see you there... Excuse me!" he said with a soft voice as he tried to make his way to the sink, but in a blink of an eye his was trapped between the bathroom wall and the male, who is now inhaling his scent and rubbing his nose along his neck.

" Saw when you came in gorgeous, so delectable. How about I take you home and make you mine? Or better yet I could make you mine here!" the male said with a strong smirk. Tae wasn't having it, the most he did with his kookie was light pecks on the lips, holding hands and cuddling, he was not going to let some stranger take advantage of him, if anyone was going to do it, it would be his Jungkook!

"I'm sorry, but the number you are attempting to reach is not in your service... So step off before I make you do something you regret!" Taehyung, although drunk, was ready to lay this bitch down with his power not caring who saw and the male was amused that the smaller could actually do something. The male roughly put his lips on Tae, pressing him to the wall and with rageful magic Tae froze the male, placed the dirtiest toilet seat oround his neck and stuffed tissue in the male's mouth.

Jungkook witnessed it all and to say this least he forgot how to speak until Tae saw him. Tae's eyes shot open, he wanted to tell Jungkook but didn't think it was the right time yet. Now, even though it still wasn't the right time, the cat was out the bag. Unfreezing the male, who is now confused, Tae said while taking his lover hand, "That is the crown for you, and the food you should eat... Filth!"

Tae stepped out the bathroom with Jungkook in tow, who is still trying to process everything. Before they came out the hall, Tae turned, "Baby, I know you saw what you saw and yes, you did see what you just saw, I'm a warlock in training. Please say something!"

Jungkook, " Say what now?"