For You... It's Worth It!

It's week three and the god and goddess are still with the boys. It's also the week where Tae would be facing his parents. It was nerve racking for him as they ran through the plan over and over again.

Getting in their convoy they headed to the last known location of the mafia Romé aka Taehyung's father.
The forest was dense and it looked like there was no entrance or exit. Driving through the kim trio sensed magic, strong magic and realized it was an illusion.
"Stop the car," Tae said but they kept driving "I said stop the damn car!". Coming to a halt the trio immediately jumped out.
"It's strong, like we're right in front of it" jimin spoke and the other agreed
"shall we?" Jin said as they touched tae's shoulders.
In unison their hands rose and Tae clapped which sent a strong wave that could be heard miles on end. The illusion dispersed and it showed a mansion. Jungkook and the others quickly came to their side as they looked at the structure, pristine and full of life. A guard saw them and before they could blink the place turned into a western shoot out!

Jungkook used every bit of his skill to protect his baby and so did the others, completely forgetting that they could end the enemies lives in a snap. Moving towards the mansion, men were dropping like flies until everything around them froze, the cause of this... "Eomma!" Tae shouted as he watched his mother cast spell after spell, his father not to far behind her assisting and boosting her power. Tae was in to much of a complete shock to do anything, leaving the two boys to counteract the spells she's casting.

Jimin and Jin were starting to feel the strain and needed Taes help, Jungkook finally snapping him out of the trance, Taes' shocked expression turned into malice. Tae always had strong power, he in fact, is the strongest of the trio, but never wanted to use that strength... Until now.
How could they, how could they not tell him anything, how could they just leave him, make it look like it was for schooling, like they were just a normal magical family, who lived in the forest just to get away from the city and be in peace... Taes mind was all over the place but his eyes, filled with fury was only set on his parents. Casting a customized spell, all frozen bullets, all frozen bodies that was in mid air started moving and falling.

Jungkook held onto tae, feeling the boy trembling in rage, jungkook gave silent orders to his men to surround and secure the place. Taes parents aren't going anywhere unless they use magic to escape. Tae's father saw this and recognized Taes weakness, why not take advantage of it. Reclaiming a drops of water from the roof he aimed at Jungkook, it happened so fast that when Jungkook dropped on his knees, Taes world slowed down. Everything seemed slow, from tae dropping to hold jungkook, Namjoon giving orders to seal his parents mouths, Jin and Jimin using a spell to bind them and the others rushing to aid. Tae was full out bawling, holding to jungkook as wet patches of blood started to spread.

Taes chest began to feel tight, he is now struggling to breathe and speak, Jungkook was fading in front him and he knew he couldn't live life another day if he died. He's talking to Jungkook but the words were barely audible at first, then he began to repeat it over and over until he managed to say it in one go, no sobbing, no hitching of breath, "I love you, baby don't leave"
Jungkook himself was fighting to breathe as blood filled his lungs an start leaking from his mouth. He looked at tae and with alot of energy, took his hand to wipe some tears, "You even look beautiful when you cry, Taebaby" jungkook managed to say as he showed his bloodied bunny smile.

"Don't you dare leave me, Jay. We have so much to do with our lives... Don't. Leave. Me!" Tae said through gritted teeth as he fought back his sobs, knowing his tears had no chance of stopping. He knew he had to be strong enough to take down his parents, but how could he be if the source of his strength is slowly fading in his arms. If there is one thing Tae would never regret, it would be when he met jungkook, well technically kidnapped by jungkook. The man who is now the love of his life and he intend to keep the love of his life alive, Tae knew the effects of blood magic and he is willing to go that far just for Jungkook!
Looking at his fading lover, tae kissed his forehead and whispered, "Only you could be for me... And I you" jungkook watched puzzled from what tae said and tae started the mantra. When jin heard it, he frantically started shouting for tae to stop and so did jimin, in the middle of the chant tae told them to hold jin an jimin back and the boys obeyed.

Blood magic drains your power and makes you go mad for more. As tae completed the chant his hair turned silver, his eyes now icy blue and his skin pale. Both passed out only for a minute, with jungkook waking completely healed as if he was not near death. Tae however never woke up, as his body went limp on the forest floor. "Tae!" jungkook screamed as he scrambled of his lap to hold him. Checking him, he sighed a little but was still severely worried, at least he's breathing.
"Take any and all who are still alive. Jin, jimin could you send them to the cell. We must act quick and get my baby home" Jungkook commands, eyes not leaving Taehyung at all as he brushed his silver hair back and admire his now pale skin. Picking Taehyung up bridal style jungkook only mission now, is his lover.

It's been two weeks since the incident and tae hasn't shown any signs of waking. The goddess tried her best, but in her words 'he is in a battle that needs to be settled by himself, all we could do... Is wait' and Jungkook is now tired of waiting, he wants his baby back, to see that smile and hear him laugh, see him pout and act like a bratty kid, to fall in love even deeper than he is now. Sitting bedside holding his Taebaby hand, ever so often kissing it and rubbing soothing circles, "I miss you baby... When would you open your eyes for me huh? When are you gonna come back to me?" he whispers sounding even more broken than before. The door to their room flung open revealing Yoongi, "We have some pests to exterminate, jin and jimin are ready!"

Hearing this, jungkook gently rest Taes hand as he got up and kissed his forehead, "I'll be right back angel" he said ghosting Taes skin. His warm demeanor turned cold as he walked out the room quietly closing the door and leaving four guards at the ready. "Let's see if  pests can talk!"