Baby Came Back!

It's been a while since Taehyung had forgotten about the mafia boy. But jungkook was just happy that he had him by his side... Technically. This boy was whipped.

Jungkook was in his room devising a plan to take Taehyung on a date, somewhat. Jungkook felt like a kid again who wanted to talk to his crush and confess to them. Taehyung however was busy with duties as king, jin and jimin were no better. In their now office the trio heard a knock, "enter" jin said and the all looked to see it was jungkook, he greeted the two while Taehyung had his full attention, "I'm here to ask you out!" jungkook said quickly so that he wouldn't mess up, "out? As in a date?" Taehyung asked while jimin and jin looked at the situation with wide eyes. "yes, just us on a date... Do you accept?" all eyes were on Taehyung now as they waited for an answer, his quizzical expression says that the possibility may be a no, "sure, pick a date and time... I'll make myself available" Taehyung said as he went back to organizing his papers. Jungkook smile was bright as all hope wasn't lost for him and as he turned to leave he saw jin giving him a thumbs up.

It took jungkook a week to get everything in place and to make sure the date would be perfect. Messaging Taehyung the date and time, all he had to do was to make sure there would be no slip up. It's their first official date and he still can't believe that Taehyung was wearing the ring that he gave months ago. If he still wears it, then there is always a chance that he would come back.

Jungkook went all out on this date, candle light dinner, soft music and its all situated by the beach under a clear tent so the moonlight could seep through. Taehyung was both impressed and disappointed, someone who he can't remember is going all out for him on this date and he is not sure if he would be able to return those feelings. Jungkook led him to his seat like a gentleman and made sure he was comfortable before taking his place opposite.

Their comfortable silence were shrouded by the occasional crashing of waves as they enjoyed the sounds and cool breeze. Dinner was served and it was the same meal that jungkook had ordered when they first met, well second time they met. While the wine was being poured Taehyung eyes were only on the meal, completely fazed out not hearing jungkook calling him. Snapping back to reality, "Are you okay? If this date is making you feel uncomfortable we can-" jungkook started but stopped when he saw Taehyung's face full of turmoil, tears welling up. "Jungkook!" Taehyung started and the latter could only watch him with concern, "Am I the person you would always love?" he asked making the other  drop back in his seat in disbelief.

"Baby, I will always love you, from the first encounter we had, to now and beyond our future! I will do anything just to have my baby back to me." his response was heart warming as he watch tears roll from Taehyung's eyes, while taking his thumb to wipe them away, Taehyung looked at him, "I hope I can fall in love with you again". Jungkook smiled as their mood got better. The dinner date went by with stories from Jungkook about their escapades and mishaps. After the meal and dessert they took a stroll along the beach a few inches apart from each other.

Their stroll was slow as they admired the moon and stars, Taehyung slow step came to a halt as a slight pulsing pain started to surge through him, stopping at his heart, jungkook didn't notice until he was a few steps ahead of him, turning to see Taehyung on his knees now clenching his chest with one hand and trying his best to stop himself from falling over with the other, " babe!" jungkook said as he rushed over to hold him, "It hurts," Taehyung said as he struggled to breathe, "w-why d-does it h-urt?" Jungkook started to panic as he didn't know what to do. The pulsing pain had stopped and Taehyung finally got a chance to breathe in a bit, as he took in a huge breath an ear curdling ringing tone and a massive headache hit him. Screaming in pain, " Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!" Taehyung's eyes rolled back as he passed out from it.

Jungkook, in full on tears, picked him up and carried him back to the car to rush home. Entering the mansion he yelled for Jin who wasted no time in coming, only to see Taehyung passed out in a fully distort jungkook arms, "he was hurting, clenched his chest then his head and passed out, please help him!" jungkook felt jin taking Taehyung from him and he dropped to his knees, mind starting to get blank as earlier moments flashed before him.

Jin wasted no time in placing Taehyung on his bed and getting a cool towel to dab on his head. Using magic he checked Taehyung and sighed in relief when he found out that he was just passed out and would wake soon... How soon is the problem.

It's been a quiet eight hours since they came back and jungkook never left his side while Jin  monitored Taehyung. Jungkook was holding his hand while resting his head on the bed and jin was the first to see Taehyung squint as he fought to open his eyes,  "He's waking!" Jin said, waking jungkook from his sleep-wake limbo. With sleepy eyes jungkook watched as Taehyung adjusted to the light in the room, looking around feeling quite confused.

"Bunny?"
"Yes, yes angel... It's bunny, your bunny!"
"What happened?"
"You passed out, yesterday. Do you remember anything?" jin asked
"N-no, babe why are your eyes red?"

Jungkook was to happy to see his angel awake that jin had to reply for him,

"He was a wailing mess when he brought you back passed out last night, we were worried for you"
"Jimin?"
"He went on a mission with the boys"
"I'm so glad you came back to me baby" jungkook said
"Who said anything about leaving? Wait did you leave me?"
"No! No nothing like that!"
"Careful with your words Mister or those ears would come back" Taehyung threatened and jungkook could only giggle, his lovers memories are back and he couldn't be any more happier making Taehyung a little confused.