Hoseok!

It's been a while and things have gotten back to their usual, deal with regular 9 to 5 work and deal with mafia work as well. I admit when things are hectic, you feel extremely exhausted and sometimes you wish you could just pass out on the couch.
But the hectic lifestyle sort of suits me, so when I sleep, it's because I know my body really needs it!

Everything's been normal but I have been feeling like somethings still off or maybe it was just me.
Sitting in my office which isn't far from the basement, I was monitoring the cameras at our port location. Something was just telling me that shit was about to go down and I needed to know who would be foolish enough to do it. Smiling at the screen, my intuition was right as I saw a shadow ran across to one of our containers that had just arrived,
"Stupid ass bitch", I said to myself as i observed everything. I just needed them to make one more move before they get caught. Ordering my men to proceed I watched as everything unfolded and my men knew the drill, it's capture, tie up, deliver and then destroy. Watching them leave the compound with several captives, i made my way to jungkook, he needs to know of their arrival.

Walking to the office, I saw something like a light show at the base of my bedroom door. Someone is in my bedroom, my personal space and they are going to pay for it. Swinging the door open I saw the goddess, smiling at me as if it was nothing for her to be in my room. I mean she is the goddess but still, my personal space!

"I think its time for you to be with us Jung Hoseok" she said, which made me tilt my head in slight confusion while my tongue played with my teeth and cheek,

"Sorry bae, I'm not picking up what you're putting down" was my response and she chuckles as if I was playing a game with her,
"We've been watching you since we gave you gifts, we saw something in you Hoseok"

"But I do not have any magic, the gift you gave is all I have"

"You actually would be given magic if you accept our proposal"

"And that is what exactly?"

"You will be a god, like us... You'll have endless magic. You would be observing both the supernatural and normal... The thing is you wouldn't be able to return, here. That is until your body has fully accepted the changes"

"Is that it? What about my mafia brothers?"

"You would no longer associate yourself in the mafia, you can guide them and nothing else. You cannot interfere fully"

Hearing what she said made the room eerily silent, the decision I'm about to make was a no brainer,

"I'm sorry but I can't. Having endless magic and being a god sounds nice and all, but I love my mortality, my brothers and what I do. I will only accept it when I am on my last breath and I have no intentions of giving that in a while.... Very, very long while"

"Is this your last decision?"

"Yea, until my last heartbeat, I'm mafia"

The goddess held onto those words and left just as she came, Hoseok left his room slightly annoyed but still kept in mind what she said.

Without knocking he flung the door open to jungkooks office, to be met with the two kissing each other,
"Guys get a room" he said while twisting his face, snapping them out of their lust,

"But we are in a room though!" was Taehyungs remark which made jungkook snort a bit from hiding his laugh. Squinting his eyes questioning the logic, hoseok decided to spill the beans before he starts to compete with Taehyung,

"A group tried to infiltrate our shipment a few minutes ago, the boys are bringing them here"

When the couple heard that all smiles vanished and now it was hard to tell who was more enraged than who!
I surely wasn't going to decipher it so I told them I was heading out after i gave all the required details. I'm hungry but mama jin hasn't made anthing yet so why not go to one of our usual restaurants.
Going to our usual restaurant for a bite, I was in deep thought of if I should tell the boys or not of the visit is received from the goddess, although i straight up blanked her, would it be important to tell them.
My train of thought was cut when my order arrived and my eyes caught a glimpse...

She's beautiful, a little thick but she shows power and her curly raven hair...
"Enjoy your meal Mr. Jung!"
And she knows my name, I barely come here because I am the one who Is mostly busy, but she knew who I was. A gorgeous specimen like this should be treasured and I will be the one who would definitely do it.
After enjoying my meal, i went to the back in search for her,
"Where is she? This girl, she has raven hair, dark brown eyes, about this height..."

"Oh, thats Rebecca her shift ended a moment ago!"

"Full name please" I didn't mean to sound rough, it jus came out that way,

"Rebecca McCallister"

"Thank you mister...?"

"Clyde... And thank you for hiring us!"
I nodded my head and made my way out, replaying her name in my head. Now I have some homework to do in finding out who she is.
Getting back into the car, I thought about her a bit, I've been around alot and I have never seen her. Now that piqued my curiosity to the max, was she sent to infiltrate or was she genuinely working there and I was never there when she was around. All this thinking now has given me a headache, I think I'll drink some scotch when I get home while I background check her thoroughly!