Live, Love, Laugh... Misery

The hunt was going well and it has been a couple of weeks now since they started. The trio were starting to feel the strain of the twelve hour shifts and their lovers were starting to get worried. No one and I mean absolutely no one wants to be pestered about something that would annoy them, but the mafia boys were being a little too persistent about their lovers health.

Walking down the hallway towards his office is Jungkook, with white bunny ears and a puff ball for a tail that's sticking out of  his pants, he is both furious and annoyed. Opening the door to his office he was greeted by Namjoon with brown and white fox ears and a long fluffed tail to match and on the couch was Yoongi, with striking greyish black ears and a tail like a mainecoon, who is trying his hardest to get comfortable. The three looked and pointed at each other, "You too!" they said in unison. The three boys in the office couldn't get any work done as they teased each other to no end.

That was until Hoseok came in... And boy it was hilarious. "so let me get this straight, right... You three annoyed your lovers soooo much, that they turned you into hybrids!" Hoseok said as he clapped his hands rocking back on the chair, "excellent, just brilliant! Wait wait, lemme get a pic. This is too good! Hahahaaaaa!" the three boys were beyond done with Hoseok laughing at their demise that had washed over them. "Whatever" yoongi said as he finally got a comfortable position, laying on his side stretched out on the couch, looking like an actual cat!

"We can't go anywhere looking like this! It's ridiculous!" Namjoon said while trying his best to not make his tail wag around, technically his was completely done at this point. Yoongi got up from his resting when his phone buzzed, listening to the conversation, the others could gather that they finally got the location of the first warlock. Standing up, yoongi stretched as the tip of his tail swayed a bit. Hoseok was completely mesmerized by the big fluff of a tail that he couldn't control himself from touching it! Yoongi hissed at him, "DON'T TOUCH MY TAIL!... It's sensitive" he said while snapping his head looking at Hoseok.
Jungkook's ears were made on high alert when Yoongi shouted the first sentence and one ear flooped half way showing that he kind of relaxed a little. To be honest they all looked adorable.

Going to meet their lovers who were in the practice room, neither of them wanted to enter. Each pushing each other in rotation in front the door, until it was Namjoon who flew in. "Hey sweetheart!" Namjoon said nervously as he watched Jin silently cast a spell, ignoring him, "still mad at me huh?" Namjoon is trying his best to get his cutie to respond and while doing so his ears flopped and tail dropped, all emotions in full display. "Of course I'm mad at you, not everything could be repaird by magic you know and you annoying me about my health, sent me off the edge... I know Namjoon, I know. I know that I'm getting more tired, but you dont have to announce it every damn time!" Jin stated while no eye contact was made, " you said my name, " namjoon said softly,
" What? ",
" you said my name babe, are you that mad at me? " with what Namjoon said and how he sounded defeated made Jin look at him, his eyes went soft seeing Namjoons submission. Meanwhile the others went to their lovers in hopes to make things right... And to hopefully get back to normal.

Back to normal... No. No it's not. Would this be an official form of punishment... Yes, yes it is. It's been two days. The boys were still in punishment and now hoseok was involved too when they found out of the teasing he gave. So now, there's a fox, a cat, a rabbit and a puppy. A golden retriever to be exact, fancy flowing tail and all. Hoseok was not pleased at all to say the least and now the four of them were devising a plan for their first raid with a pouty faced Hoseok of course!

Pleads could be heard in separate places in the mansion as the mafia boys try to get the spell on them taken off. Yes, they are still hybrid and have been in hybrid form for a week now! Although Yoongi has gotten used to it, the others not so much!

Namjoon, "sweetheart please, we have a mission and we're only delaying it because you refuse to change me back. You're tired, I know it and you know it... Please... Just change me back so we could complete the mission." Although Namjoon was pleading his tail was saying that he enjoyed it, he liked when Jin played with his ears when he falls asleep and loves when his tail curls over his lover in a protective manner.

Jungkook, " Tae, baby... Please, its getting out of hand now, half if my men are laughing at me because of my ears, I can't do the mission for you with them, hell, I can't even get proper sleep! It's either they stuck under when I turn or flop on my face making it hard to breathe sometimes... Taebaby, please change me back, can you... Please? " Jungkooks ears were flopped down on either side of his head, he had been miserable with them.

Hoseok, " Yoongi please talk to Jimin, I'm tired of being cooped up here, I need some action! It feels like my brain is turning to jelly. Come on man... Talk to him!" Hoseok's tail was wagging all over the place and Yoongi was on the couch, laying on his side, hand propping his head, paying attention to the tv while the tip of his tail moved ever so often. Yoongi was enjoying his little relaxing time and although his trigger finger would be extremely happy to shoot something, he was content with his little 'vacation'.

Yoongi,  "sigh, whatever!"

Hoseok, "uuuuugh! Stop being lazzzzzzy. Don't you want to kill somebody? Or torture? I know you like torture..." he was practically singing to Yoongi, trying his hardest to butter him up to get the spell off but Yoongi was not having it.
Hoseok sucked his teeth in displeasure an decided to ask Jimin himself. Even trying to convince Jimin, was a task by itself. Well it's better to try and fail, than fail to try!