Chapter. 3

The weekend came and went and surprisingly no one called, except Jas but that was our normal. No one had showed up either. Not that I was wanting anyone to show up, I was just kind of expecting it. I found myself walking from the kitchen to the stairs to go to my room and just staring at the front door. Waiting for something to knock, or someone to storm in. 
I decided to stay sober, not going out as was I was order too. I could have called someone for a ride, but no one knew my address that I spoke too for my activities, and I wanted to keep it that way.
Monday, I woke up to my phone vibrating on the glass top of my nightstand. I ignored it and rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep. Right when I was about to slip into the comforts of unconsciousness, the sound rang out again. I sigh, slapping my hand above my head, feeling around the nightstand until I found my phone. With my eyes still crossed I answered the phone and pressed it to my ear burying myself deeper into the blanket. Even Jase didn't call me this early, and my father had still not returned from his business trip. So that meant it could only be the man himself.

"Michael it's too early I-"

"You call your father by his name?"

My eyes shot open at the familiar voice, that's not my father. I held my phone away from my face, not that I needed to confirm who it was I just wanted to see his name. And sure, as hell.
'Leo Grey' was popped on the screen. I rolled my eyes putting him on speaker and placing the phone on the pillow next to my head. I didn't want to hear from him. At least not now.

"What do you want Leo."

I muffled out, pulling the blanket up to my face closing my eyes again. There was a silence for a moment, giving me enough time to become comfortable in the silence, I had started to drift off to sleep again. I enjoyed my sleep, something Leo was going to learn if he insisted on being a constant factor in my life.

"Molodoy....you need to wake up. It is almost time for you to log into classes"

Annoyed, I sighed, I was brought out of my sleepy state again. Sitting up I yawn looking at my phones clock and my eyes narrow. Ready to rage at the annoyance he was causing. I assumed My father wasn't even awake yet. There wasn't any reason for anyone to be awake right now. including him, which only added to my annoyance.

"Leo...."

There was another pause before he finally answered me, I could hear soft clicks of a keyboard in the distance. This man was really working at this time, the sun wasn't even up yet and he was literally at work. The typing on his end stopped.

"da? malen'kiy tsvetok?"
(Yes? Little flower?)

~what is up with this man and these fuckin nicknames? ~
I thought to myself before snapping back to the phone, holding it up to my mouth, I opened the blinds next to confirm my suspensions. Yep, still dark. Not even A small amount of light from the sun out there and this man had the balls to wake me up.

"It is five in the morning. What online classes start this early? why are you up so early? do you not sleep?"

I riddled off my questions in a cracked, just woke up voice, I knew I sounded like crap. It was too early to push the issue on why he cares so much in the first place, I wasn't awake enough for that one-sided argument. Peeking out the window I sighed, dropping the curtain and laying back, staring into the nothingness of my ceiling. Waiting for him to answer.
I expected answers to my former questions, but I knew there wasn't a point to them. 

"Your classes start at eight am."

He finally gave me an answer, to something at least. I placed my phone back down on the pillow keeping it on speaker, I proceed to curl myself back into my blankets and close my eyes. If he wanted to talk, he could talk to my pillow.