Chapter. 5

My mind was blank, the questions I had now only resided in my note pad downstairs. Every movement he made brought those tingles, lighting my skin and burning me to the core.
His eyes lowered to my fiddling hands that had the ends of my shirt bunched in my fists, I was a nervous wreck, he hadn't even moved, only watching me through those golden eyes. 

"Your heart rate keeps accelerating... why is that?"

I stared at him tilting my head to the side, he wasn't serious. He couldn't be, I pierced my lips into a line, he kept drawing small circles into my skin in random places over my knee. I sighed and broke the eye contact looking down at my hands.

"I get the feeling you already know the fuckin answer to that, you're the one playing these damn games Malakai, not me, so- oh...shit"

His fingers left my knee, grabbing my hip, the other lowered from my cheek, the tingles disappearing with it, only to return, only this time at my throat. His hold was gentle yet firm, the warmth of his palm was almost like fire, the tingles sparked. he shifted his grip to my lower jawline forcing me to look up at him.

"Your mouth is a little too vulgar for my liking, Leo might let you get away with that behavior malen'kiy"
(little one)

He brought my face towards his with his strong grip, I gasped when our noses touched, there was a spark behind his golden eyes. They shined differently; he was pissed. Pissed at me, A knot formed in my stomach. his eyes narrowed, I remained silent.

" ya ne budu"
(But I won't)

I could feel the tears start to roll down my cheeks before I could stop them, I scrunched my eyebrows together confused, I was crying. The look of guilt took over his stern expression.
His golden eyes softened. He released my throat, with one thumb he wiped away my tears and without warning he pressed my head into his chest. My soft crying stopped; I forced the emotion down. Shits why I liked getting high, I hated feeling feelings. They were exhausting.

" I am sorry tsvetok sometimes I forget you are human."
(Flower)

My cheeks burn with embarrassment, he was able to bring so many emotions out of me with such ease. I didn't pull away, I wanted too though. Feeling him this close was comforting, the spark from touching his bare chest was too good to want to fight him. His attempt of making up for his harshness was good enough. He wrapped his arms around me, making me feel that much smaller. His hands gripped tight into the sides of my shirt. I could feel the fabric of the shirt being lifted. I tried to pull away, but his hold kept me in place.

"Le...o?"

I questioned softly, he ignored me for a moment still lifting my shirt, he stopped after it was halfway up my back. My bare ass and back exposed, the shirt gave more slack to the front, my hair falling over my shoulders blocked the view. I clinched the shirt tighter in front of me.

"I told you before tsvetok, Leo isn't here right now..."

Before I could respond, my shirt was pulled over my head in one fast movement.
Sitting up straight I instantly cover my bare chest; I could feel the blush forming over my cheeks again. I wiggled back slightly on his lap feeling him harden under me through his joggers. Malakai pulled me back into his chest, I could feel his member under me twitch.

"Malakai...please"

I whispered, my heart raced again. His chest vibrated, like he was purring, His hands wrapped around my waist holding me tight as he buries his face into my hair and inhaled deeply.
I sat as still as I could. He knew just how bare I was under my shirt. the thin pair of panties, no bra. My insides fluttered alive, a warmth between my legs forming. He exhaled with a groan.