Chapter. 4

The classes I had weren't too bad, considering I was only missing a few credits, so I only had to take two classes in the morning and had to take a "study hall" which consisted of videos about career paths and steps to college. The morning had seemed to go by quickly. Leaving me with most of the afternoon and evening to myself, I spent the day researching the one word that wouldn't leave my head that Tyler had slipped and said, Lycan, it was amazing the number of things I found about these "mythical" creatures, most of the legends were dead ends with no real answers. Before I knew it, it was already around eight pm and I had yet to hear from Leo or his brothers not that I was complaining, after this morning I wasn't really in the mood to deal with whatever he was sending them over here to do, or the pending conversation that was going to happen with him.
I had made a makeshift bed out of the outrageous number of pillows and blankets I have, spread out in a giant nest on the large rug in front of the sectional in the living room.
Spirited Away played on the tv. I was almost asleep with the surround sound blaring the ending credits, the door slamming open took me out of my sleepiness. What is up with them not letting me sleep...

"Oi, Mika?"

Tyler yelled over the TV. I scrambled for the remote and paused the credits. poking my head over the sectional, glaring at him. Tyler was holding up a bag of food, I watched as he scanned the open floor plan from the kitchen/ dining room area to the living room, until he finally spotted me, he raised an eyebrow confused, looking between me to the TV.

"You still watch cartoons? Yes?"

I rolled my eyes, he was serious. The fact he was closer to my age and didn't know what was on slightly made me mad not going to lie. I shook it off. Standing and stretching with a dramatic yawn. I didn't hate Tylers company, I just liked my sleep. And I tended to make it everyone's problem when I didn't get enough of it. 

"You don't know the difference between cartoons and anime? Anyways, Ty, knock next time."

I stated a little more bluntly than I probably meant too, he stood there in silence observing me as I made my way to him. Suddenly there was uncomfortableness in the air, He lowered his hand with the food in it and looked to the door. Glancing over, it was slightly cracked. There wasn't anyone out there. There wasn't even a care, which raised another question, but I was currently more focused on his glazed over eyes. Their color having that gold tent to it. 

"What's up?"

Something in his expression was starting to worry me, but he soon shook off the look, his eyes drifted back to their normal color. He gave me an apologetic smile and handed me the bag of food. I took it and plopped down on the couch looked at him as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Tyler what's goin-"

He sighed walking over to the door, out of sight for a second, I could hear it open fully and close, the familiar strong scent filled my nose, causing my heart to pound.
Tyler returned with another apologetic smile. My eyes widen and I dropped the fry that was dangling from my lips. Leo, walked into view, glaring down at me. In all his manly glory, just as he left, he looked prim and proper in his suit and tie. 

"Leo... what are-"

He took a step closer to me, leaning over the side of the couch, his massive, tattooed hands gripping it firmly, the wood made a sound under his grip like it was about to snap, still glaring down at me. I looked between his hands and back up to him with a raised eyebrow. I tried to look around him to look at Tyler. Then he growled and I froze. 

"Tyler, idi, delay to, chto ty prishel syuda, i ostav' nas"

(Go do what you came here to do and leave us)