Party

"Yo mom im going to a party tonight with some friends alr?" Gavin says sitting at his table on his phone looking through Instagram.

"Okay baby be home by 2 you have school tomorrow!" She says and cleaned up the dishes from dinner.

"Okay!" Gavin says and walked upstairs to get changed in a outfit that was just a Tank top and some balck jeans.

Gavins dad brings him to the party at his friend's house and knocked on the door and walker opened the door. (Yes I know that arnt friends but I keep adding him in thaire)

"Sup dude party looks sick!" Gavin says and walked in

"Thanks dude you can go get a drink or some food anything!" Walker says then closed the door.

"Okay thanks man!" Gavin says and walked to get a drink and saw a blown eyed girl with long brown hair.

"Hey wont a drink?" Gavin says walking up to her.

"Uh shore!" She says smiling.

"Okay btw my name is Gavin and you are?" He says handing her a monster.

"Um piper sorry I don't drink monsters!" Piper say and hands it back to him.

"Oh I'm sorry hear have my frootpunch!" Gavin says giving her his drink.

"Oh thanks!" Piper says and drinks a bit of it.

"Np wanna go hang out?" Gavin says looking into her brown eyes.

"Shore!" Piper says Gavin and piper sit on the couch and talk about life and how youtbube has been and how toxic it can be.

"Oh shoot is 2 I gtg but can I have your snap?" Gavin says handing her his phone.

"Yeah hear!" Piper says and gives it to him.

"Thanks see you around!" Gavin says then tryed to get out the crowd to leave. Gavin jumped into his dads car.

"Any girls dude?" His dad asked.

"Um got one snap!" Gavin says blushing.

"She hot?" Gavins dad asked smiling at Gavin.

"Yeah she is dark brown hair!" Gavin says and blushed.

"Okay man good luck with that one!" His dad says and smiled.

(Sorry if it isn't that good this is my first time wring a short story so hope you like it and yes this on is about pavin comment what I should wring about next!!)