scary movie

You and Gavin are going to watch a movie so you and Gavin walked to the pantry and grabbed chips and energy drinks you open a box of pop corn and trow it in the microwave and wait untill its done while Gavin was in his movie room setting up the snacks and putt pillows down and blankets. The pop corn finished and you putt it in a bowl and putt sugar and butter in it. You walked downstairs to see the movie room set up with the black phone on the bigg TV screen.

"Gavin you set this up so nicely!" You say setting down the pop corn on the side table.

"Thanks I tried okay so we are going to watch the balck phone!" Gavin says sitting down on the couch and pulling the blanket up on him. You fallow him and sit next to him and cuddle up with him.

"Aww Gavin is this a horror movie?" You asked because you hate horror movies.

"Yes Y/n it is and its okay im hear and I really been waiting for this movie!" Gavin says then laughed.

"Okay fine!" You say cuddling up to his chest.

(After the movie)

"Gavin why did you make me watch that!!!" You yell about to cry because you whare scared.

"Its okay y/n I'm hear nuthing to be scared of!" Gavin says walking up to you hugging you.

"Okay gav-!" You get cut off by the phone ringing.

"GAVINNN!" You yell annoyed.

"Its fine lets go look!" Gavin says walk to the door you stopped him.

"No!" You yell Gavin turned around and walked to you and grabbed your hand and led you to the kitchen.

"Gavin don't!" You tell him.

Gavin picked up the phone and noone was thaire.

"Gavin can we please go to bed it 2 am?" You ask him a bit scared.

"Okay!" Gavin says.

You and Gavin walk back downstairs to the movie room and go to bed that was a scary night.

(I'm sorry if some of these are boring im new to this so comment what you think was this one boring?)