Forget him #2

You drove to your friends house because you needed to get your mind off of what happened.
You stopped in her driveway and walked up to her door the knocked on the door.

"Heeyy"  May said opening the door. You gave her a quick smile the started to cry. May gasped and pulled you into a hug.

"What's going on Y/n" may said as she rubs your back slowly. You sniffle as you wiped your tires away. You pulled away from the hug and looked at May concerned.

"Are you okay?" May asked. You sniffle.

"N-no Gavin he- cheated on me"  you said then start to breathe heavily. May gasped then grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a hug again.

"I'm so sorry y/n you deserve better" she said rubbing your back you sniff and pulled away.

"OH how about we have a girls day to make you feel better" May said smiling. You smiled and wiped your eyes.

"Okay" you said quietly. May gasped then grabbed your arm and then pulled you upstairs to her room.

"Okay we can eat ice cream and do face mask and watch Ginny and Georgia this is going to be so fun. And you have to promise something" may said looking at you with a straight face.

"What's up?" You asked with your eyebrows down. May took a deep breath.

"Tonight you think nothing of Gavin or bring that shithead up" May said pointing at you. You smiled then laughed.

"Okay I promise" you said. May grabbed your hand and pulled to to her vanity and pulled your hair up into a bun and started to do your makeup.

"HEY ALEXA PLAY HATE YOU BY JORDI" you said smiling.

"YES perfect song let's party" May said starting to dance you jumped up from your seat and grabbed her hands and started to dance. You didn't think anything of Gavin and just had fun with your best friend.