cochella

"Its day 1 baby!!!" You yell at your camera holding it infrount your face.

"Okay so guys its day one and Harry styles is performing and this is my fit!!" You say then showed your fit in the mirror

And this is what you whare.

"Okay guys I will see you at cochella!!" You say yelling a bit.

You get to cochella and you found your group of friends you got a drink and started to dance to Harry styles! You wonted to get another drink so you walked up to the stand and saw a blond hair boy he looked at you and smiled.

"Hey whats your name?" He asked Turing to you.

"Umm y/n and yours is?" You say smiling.

"Gavin magnus!" He says then smiled.

"Oh tour that youtuber?" You asked pointing to him.

"Yeah I am and your a gorgeous girl!" He says pointing at you.

You looked behind you and said "who because I don't see her" you looked back him and smiled and said thank you.

"So do you live in California or?" He asked looking at you.

"Well I Live in L.A!" You said drinking your punch.

"Oh same well hears my snap mabey we can hang out sometime!" Gavin says handing you his phone you started to blush and took out your phone and added him.

"Yeah for shore!" You say putting your phone back in your purse.

"Well wanna dance?" He asked then drinking his monster.

"Yeah!" You say. You and him walked to your friend group and introduced him to them and started to dance untill Harry's performance was done you walked back to your car with Gavin you and Gavin felt like you connected even though you just met.

"Alr it was since talking to you can't wait to take you out sometime!" He says then started to walk away. You smiled and blushed and hopped in your car and drove back to your air bnb. You waited to snap Gavin because you didn't wont to feel pushy so you waited a bit.

(Gavin magnus👤)

🙎‍♀️hey gavin

👤hey y/n

🙎‍♀️it was nice meeting you today!

👤same with you I hope to take you out soon!

🙎‍♀️well you gotta wait and see bud!

You and Gavin snaped all night untill it was time to go to bed

"Okay guys so I have a bigg day tomorrow and I'm so tired so I will see you tomorrow!" You say then smiled and cut the camera and got ready for bed and whent to sleep.

(How was this chapter should I do one of you on the date?)