New day at new school

You just moved to L.A and you didn't really have any friends because you don't talk to meany people school startes today and you picked out the outfit you whare going to whare it was a hoddie with black legions and convers with your hair thrown up in a messy bun. You walked downstairs to eat some food your dad made for breakfast he made eggs and bacon you sat down at the table and ate you food when you finished you put your dish in the sink and walked to the door and walked to the buss stop.

After getting on the bus you whare at the school you walked in and walked to your locker when a girl pushed you for no reason you looked at her with a confused face and whent back to your locker untill you hurd someone push up agent the locker you closed your loked to see a blond hair boy with bright blue eyes with black ripped jeans on with a wite T shirt.

"Hey you new whats your name?" He said looking at you.

"Your mom now leave me alone!" You say then started to lock up your locker.

"Hey that wasn't real nice!" He says looking at you.

"Well I wasn't trying to be nice now go somewhere.!" You say then tried walking to your first class but he followed you.

"Hey my name is Gavin!" He said.

"My name is i don't care!" You say then walk to your class this time he didn't fallow you. You sat down and put your hood on you finished your class and walked to your next class but the same girl pushed you, you turned to her and punched her in the nose.

"Oh My God!!" People in the crowd where yelling. You jumped on top of the girl punching her and grabbing her hair. Gavin was confused what was going on untill he saw you beating the shit out of this girl he moved his way out the crowd and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you off of her.

"I hate you- wha- what what git off of me!" You say moveing your arms and legs but Gavin didn't let go you gave up and fell to the floor Gavin fell with you still with his arms wrapped around you. You stared to cry Gavin moved infrount of you and gave you a hug at this point you didn't care who it was you whare hurt so you cried in his shoulder.

"Y/L/N MY OFFICE NOWWWW!" the principle yelled you got up and walked to the principles office.

[After school]

You walked in the door to see your dad sitting at the counter upset.

"Y/N what gose through you right mind to fight a girl on your first day??!!" He yelled.

"Dad-!" You say trying not to cry.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU MOTHER PASSED AWAY DOSENT MEAN FOR YOU TO GO OFF AND HURT A GIRL!" He yelled you dropped your stuff on the ground and cried and ran out the house. You ran as far as you can untill you stopped at a park and sat on the swings crying. Gavin was taking a walk with his dog when he saw a girl that looked familiar he walked up to you and saw you crying he dropped his dog leash and hugged you, you cried in his shoulder again.

"Hey hey are you okay?" He asked rubbing your back.

"No- n- no!" You said letting go of the hug.

"Okay let's talk!" He said sitting on the swing after.

You guys talked about everything and you told him sorry for what you did and you became closer then ever like he always known you and that girl never talked to you again.

(Sorry if this is a long chapter it was kinda fun to make what do you think)