cuddle

You whare laying on Gavins bed when Gavin was live on YouTube you whare just scrolling through tiktok on your phone when Gavin walked up to you and layed his body down ontop on you with his head in your neck you laughed and told him to get off pushing your hands on his chest trying to get him off.

"Whyyyy!" Gavin waines with his hands above your head looking over you.

"Because baba your on live and your fans are waiting for you!" You say then pushed him off. Gavin sighed and walked to his gaming chair and sat back down and stated to play video games after his live givin was still playing for a little bit and you wonted to cuddle after his game but you wonted him thaire now. You got up off the bed and walked to him and sat on his lap with his arms around your back and your head in his shoulder you can smell the nice collone he put on that morning. Gavin continues to play his game and you just hugging him and about to fall asleep when Gavin moved and woke you up.

"Oh I'm sorry y/n I didn't know you whare asleep!" He says talking lightly in your ear you groaned and fell back asleep. Gavin was done playing his games and you whare asleep holding onto him Gavin ribbed your back slowly and woke you up to tell you its late and you should go to bed.

"Okay can you come to?" You said getting up and getting into gavins bed and putting the covers over you. Gavin turned off his gaming console and plugged his phone in and jumped in the bed with you. You turned to your side and hugged his worm chest. You and Gavin had a peaceful night.

(Sorry for the short chapter but how did you like it?)