Overprotective

You whare getting ready to go out with some friends you walked out to the kitchen to get a snack you whare wareing a brown crop top with wite pants and air forces. Gavin was laying on the couch when you walked in front of him to get your keys he looked up and made a confused face.

"Babe no!" He said standing up.

"What do you mean no?" You asked playing with your keys.

"I mean you can't ware......that!" Gavin says looking you up and down.

"Why not?" You asked confused.

"Because your showing to much and I don't wont any old men looking at you because 1rst thats creepy and 2end your mine" Gavin says then put his hand on your waist.

"Gavin im fine!!" You say trying to walk away.

"No no no!" Gavin says smiling you laughed but you whare still trying to get away from gavins grip.

"Gavin im going to be late!!" You says turning to him.

"Okay get changed then you can go!" Gavin says holding your waist still.

"Gavin i like this fit!" You said looking sad.

"Well you can ware it for me not the world to see!" Gavin said you sighed and tried walking away but he brabed you by your stomach and pulled you to the couch.

"Gavin let go!!" You said as he stared to tickle you.

"Nope!" He said laughing.

"Ugh fine I will change!" You said he let go of you you walked to your room and changed into a t-shirt and left.

(What do you think of protective Gavin do you think he was to much or no?)