Fight

!POV GAVIN IS 21 LOL! TW DRINKING!

"Gavin why did you come home late last night out drinking?" You say scrolling on TikTok on your phone as Gavin walked into the room. 

"What y/n?" Gavin asked looking confused.

"You came home at 3:00 in the morning out drinking?" You say in a pitchy voice.

"Yeah i did why are you concerned?" Gavin asked raising his voice a bit.

"Gavin don't yell at me!!!" You say standing up from the couch.

"Then don't yell at me Y/N!" He yells at you.

"GAVIN MAGNUS DID YOU DRIVE HOME AFTER DRINKING?" You yell concerned. 

"yeah i did what about it?" Gavin says not caring you get pissed off.

"GAVIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT ABOUT IT" YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" You yell at him. Gavin gets up and walked up to you.

"I'M STILL HEAR ARN'T I!" Gavin yelled in your face.

"GAVIN THATS NOT THE POINT HE POINT IS TO NOT DRIVE WHEN YOU DRINK!!" You Yell then you start to cry even thinking what could happen to Gavin.

"Okay Baby i'm sorry I will be careful next time i promises i'm so sorry i yelled you know i love you right?" Gavin says pulling you into a hug you wipe your tires and hug him tight back.

"Thank you just....Don't do it again you scared me" You say letting your tire fall.

"I Won't Love you" Gavin said pulling you out the hug you looked him in the eyes and gave him a kiss.

"Love you to Gavin magnus" You say then hug him again.