Cheating

Gavin called over piper to do a prank on you. After a bit he knew you where going out with some friends so it was a perfect time for Gavin to do this dirty little mean prank on you. After a bit you walked downstairs to see Gavin sitting on the couch on his phone texting someone.

"Hey babe I'm about to go out with my friends be back in a hour or so!" You said Gavin smiled and looked up from his phone and told you okay. You smiled and kissed him goodbye. You grabbed your purse and walked out the house. Gavin waited until he could hear the car leave the drive way. After about 20 minutes you texted piper that she could come over.

"Hey piper" Gavin said opening the door.

"Hey Gavin are you ready to do a prank on y/n?" Piper asked smiling knowing that this would make an amazing video haha.

"Yeah okay I have to go set up the camera in the bedroom" Gavin said then walked over to the room and set up the camera and covered it with a shirt over it so you wouldn't see it.

Half an hour Later

"Ohhh y/n just texted she's on her way back let's go" Gavin said as he jumped up from the couch.

"Oh okay!" Piper yelled and jumped off the kitchen chair.

Gavin took off his shirt and jumped in the bed piper jumped in after him. Piper and Gavin got under the covers and just started to talk about the cats piper adopted. Before Gavin knew it he hired the front door open.

"Gavin?" You yelled dropping your purse on the counter. You walked around for a bit when you heard laughter coming from the bedroom. You hart was beating fast to the point you thought you would have a hart attack. You took a breath in and opened the door to reveal Piper and Gavin in the same bed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON!" you yelled walking into the room looking at them to.

"Look I'm sorry" Gavin said with his hands up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WHERE MY FRIENDS AND YOU DO THIS!" You said very upset.

"I'm-" piper was about to say something when you walked out the room and ran downstairs. Gavin jumped out the bed and ran after you. Piper grabbed the camera and ran after Gavin. You grabbed your keys and started to walk to your car when Gavin grabbed you by the arm. You turn around to see Piper holding a camera in her hand. You drop your face and start to cry Gavin wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

"Omg I would never do that to you y/n" Piper said moving closer to you hugging Gavin.

"Omg I hate you guys" you said letting go of Gavin and looked at Piper holding the camera.

"Sorry haha I love you so much" Gavin said then wrapped his arms around your neck. You placed you hand on his arm and looked at the camera and smiled.

"Jussssst wait until they see what I have planned" you said then laughed. Gavin's eyes widened.