Prom part 2

You smiled then walked up to Gavin holding the flowers. Gavin smiled and handed you the flowers. You pouted and grabbed the flowers from his hand. Gavin smiled and put his hand out you looked at his hand then back up to his eyes.

"Lets go my lately" Gavin said then laughed. You giggled under your breath and looked down blushing.

"Did i tell you that you look beautiful?" Gavin asked as you two walked into the dance room where all the couples ware dancing or making out ugh. You blushed the giggled.

"Well thank you, you don't look bad yourself" You told him as he let go of your hand and walked in front of you. You looked confused then Gavin grabbed your waist. You gasped feeling the worm hand on your waist. Gavin smiled looking at you blushing.

"Gav-Gavin i don't know how to dance" You said as he grabbed your hand and held it up.

"Thats okay, I will teach you" Gavin told you. You looked down and blushed. Gavin let go of your hand and placed his hand on your chin he pulled your chin up and looked you in your eyes.

"You got this okay" Gavin said you nodded your head as he smiled then grabbed your hand again. he stated to walk back as you fallowed his steps.

-------- after prom——-
You walk in your door smiling thinking about what happened with you and Gavin you just still couldn't believe it. The thought of Gavin holding your hips made you squeal you just couldn't stop think abb him. You walk to your room and throw off your shoes and flop on your bed. You smiled and rolled around in your bed laughing. After a bit of thinking you wanted to take a shower and go to bed because it was a LONG day. You walked over to the bathroom and started your shower. After the shower you walked out and got into something more comfortable and hoped in bed.