Telling him

You had a feeling that something was going on because you have missed your period for the past 2 months and you knew something was up because it was odd. You usually get normal periods so when this happened it was odd. So you woke up early to go out and get a test. You told Gavin what's been going on but the fact that you might be pregnant is scary since you guys are only 21.  You got up out of the bed where you and Gavin are sleeping in and slipped on your shoes and walked to the door and grabbed your purse.

"Hey baby you okay?" Gavin said in a sweet voice. I smiled and said yes I'm fine and your going to go to the store and be back. You left and then picked up the test from the CVS near you. You picked up the test and sighed.

"I really hope it not pregnant" you told yourself. I mean you didn't think it was a bad thing to be pregnant it was that you was scared because you aren't rlly ready. You grabbed the test and walked up to the cashier and payed for the test. You grabbed the bag and walked out to your car and hopped in heading home.

(At home)
You walk in the front door to see Gavin in his pj pants and no shirt and with messy hair making tea for you. You walk up to him and place the bag on the counter and hugged him from the back. He smiled and kissed your head. He turned around and held you close in his arms. You sighed.

"Gavin I'm scared what if I'm pregnant" you said holding onto him. He sighed and looked you in the eyes and said.

"Okay then your pregnant we will work it out baby it's going to be okay" he said as he looked you in the eyes. You smiled and then let go of him and grabbed the bag off the counter.

"Okay ima go take this now wish me luck" you said turning around to walk to the bathroom. Gavin laughed and wished you luck. You walked into the bathroom and closed the door and took the test. After you was done you washed your hands and waited for the test results. After about 5 minutes you checked the test and it said YOU WHARE PREGNANT. You gasped and dropped the test. You opens the door and yelled for Gavin. Gavin came in running and looked at you crying in happy tears. Gavin looked shocked as you held up the test to his eyes. He grabbed you with so much love and rubbed your back and told you he was happy.

"Gavin there is a baby in me!!!!" You said freaking out. Gavin laughed and placed his hand on your stomach and smiled.

"Yes a beautiful one" he said you started to cry again and hugged him tightly. He kissed your head and smiled.

"I'm happy" he said smiling. You looked up at him and smiled and said.

"Me to" Gavin smiled and grabbed you and picked you up gently and walked I got he kitchen and sat you down on the couch and handed you tea. You smiled and took a sip of the hot tea.

"I love you and our plus one" Gavin said then kissed you. You smiled.

"I love you Gavin and our plus one" you said and then kissed him again.