Daughter

(Gavin is 18 and he has a daughter and you are his girlfriend)

"Y/n can go park?" Brook says tugging at your arm.

You felt bad but you had to leave to go to work so you told brook to ask Gavin.

"Bb im about to go to work go ask your Daddy" You said getting up and getting your keys.

"Pufft!" Brook puffed of and walked to Gavin.

"Dada go to park?" Brook said tugging at his shirt.

"Hold up Baby let me say good bye to y/n then we can go!" Gavin says looking at Brook he picked brook up and walked to you.

"Call me after work love you!" Gavin says then kissed you.

"Okay i will im sorry brook i couldn't take you but i will make it up and babe love you to" You say and walked out the door.

"Daddy Park pwesss?" Brook says looking at Gavin in the eyes.

"Yes lets go get your shoes on" Gavin says lightly placing Brook on the ground to put her shoes on. Gavin walked to the kitchen counter and grabbed his keys and walked back to brook struggling to putt her shoes on so Gavin crouched down and helped her put on her shoes. Gavin picked up brook and walked out to his car he placed her in her car seat and buckled her in. Gavin closed the door and walked to the drivers side and hoped in and drove to the park. 

"Yayyyy the park!!" Brook yelled in the car.

"Yayyy!" Gavin yelled after, Gavin pulled into a spot and walked over to Brooks side and opens the door and unbuckled her from her seat Brook jumped out the car Gavin held out his hand for Brook to grab to cross the rode Brooks little hand grabbed Gavin's and they walked over to the park. Brook ran up the stairs on the play set and went down the slide a cupple of times. 

"Dada come with me!" Brook yelled from the top Gavin got up from the bench and walked up the stirs and sat down Brook sat on hi lap and Gavin moved a bit to push himself down the slide.

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!" Brook yelled going down with Gavin.

"That was fun huh!" Gavin says then hands Brook a water battle.

"Yeah dit was!" Brook says then almost drank the full water battle

Brook and Gavin stayed there for one more hour and then it was time to go home Gavin picked her up and walked to the car. Gavin opened her door and gently placed her in her seat and buckled her up. 

"dada can we back?" Brook says rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah some other time but i think someone is sleepy!" Gavin says the kissed brook on the head and when't to the drivers side and got in.

(On the drive home Brook fell asleep)

Gavin gently unbuckeled brook and careered her to her room and tucked her in and whispered love you and turned off her light and closed the door.

How did you like this chapter if you had a kid what would her/his name be?