Truth or strip

Today you and Gavin are going to film a vary crazy video You ware already 30 minutes late so you had to get ready fast. You jumped out of bed and put on a shirt and jeans and quickly though your hair up in a messy bun. You run downstairs after slipping you're Jordan's on and grabbed you car keys and ran out the front door and jumped in you car to head to Gavin's. After a 10 minute drive you arrived at Gavin's house and ran to the front door and walked in.

"Gav i'm hear i'm sorry i'm late i slept in" You yell dropping your purse on the table in the kitchen. You could hear Gavin run down the stairs.

"Hey bae!" He said as he ran to you and gave you a big hug.

"Hey! when are we filming today?" You asked as he let go of the hug.

"well Brian is setting up everything right now so soon" Gavin said then walked over to the fridge and opened it and grabbed a water bottle. 

"Okay well i'm going to run to the bathroom rq" You say as you put your phone on the table and walked over to the bathroom. After you using the bathroom you walked upstairs to the filming room was and sat down on the gray couch. Gavin walked in after and sat down next to you and started the video.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS it's Gavin and i have my lovely guest Y/n" Gavin said then smiled.

"Hey guy's" You said waving to the camera. Gavin looked back at the camera and started to say what we where doing for today's video.

"Okay let's get started Brian will be asking us questions" Gavin said as you took a breath in and let it out.

"Okay first one Gavin have you hooked up with your friend's ex girl friend?" Brian said looking at his phone from behind the Camera.

"Uhhh" you look Gavin in the face with wide eye's and looked shocked.

"Fine yeah i have.........OKAY next question" Gavin said as you gasp and look back at the camera.

"Okay y/n have you done anything sexual with Gavin?" Brian asked looking at his phone then back up at you. You started to blush badly and sighed.

"I can't answer that so.........By by hoodie" You say as you took off your hoodie to show your blue crop top under it.

"OOp okay Gavin.......When was the last time you "Did" something with a girl" Gavin eye's widened and looked over at you blushing.

"Ummm bye bye shirt haha" Gvin said the removed his shirt and through it on the ground.

(After video) 

"Gavin why did i chose to do this video with you" You say putting back on your shirt and then your hoodie.

"I don't know but let's say let's not do that again that almost ruined our relationship haha" Gavin said putting back on his shirt and pants.

"Yeah haha do you want to chill and watch tiktok?" You asked him. He then picked you up and ran over to his bed and though you on and he layed next to you with his hands around your waist with his head on your shoulder.

"Love you Gav" You say then kissed his head.

"Love you to Love" He said then closed his eye's with you where scrolling on tiktok