I hate you.

You where putting up your hair to get ready to sleepover Gavin's house. Yeah ofc your mom wasn't really happy about you sleeping over your boyfriends house but she knows that she can't do much about it anymore. You grabbed you bags that you packed and ran down your stairs to get your mom to drop you off.

"MOM!" you yelled out. Your mom yelled back from the living room.

"Ready to go?" Your mom asked as she got up from the couch. You ran to the front door and yelled yes.

"Okay calm down sis and let's roll!" Your mom said walking out behind you. Your mom locked the door and you got so excited to see your boyfriend and just jumped in the front seat.

"MOM LETS GO!!" you yell as she locks up the house. She laughed and turned around.

"Okay god so pushy" your mom said and hopped in the car to drop you off.

You got to Gavin's house and tan up to the front door and knocked on the door. After waiting about a minute Gavin opened the door. You gasped and dropped your bag and hopped into his arms. Gavin hugged you tight.

"Heyyyy" you said jumping down off of him. Your mom walks by you and smiles at Gavin.

"Yup my mom got wine and she's in the kitchen" Gavin said laughing. Your mom smiled and said thanks and walked over to Gavin's mom and started to have a conversation.

"Hey baby" Gavin said then kissed your lips. You smiled and kissed him. You grabbed your bag and grabbed his wrist and started to run upstairs to his room. Gavin laughed the hole time ass you where so excited to see him.

"Oh my favorite part" you said as you opened his door and jumped in his comfy bed. Gavin laughed and jumped in after you and grabbed your waist and started to tickle you.

"GaViN StWooooP" you said laughing to the point you where thinking you where going to wet your pants. Gavin got up and fixed his hair. You sat up and watched him play with his hair.

"Need it to look perfect?" You said then laughed. He looked at you and glared you in the eyes.

"Yes y/n yes I do" Gavin said laughing then getting up to turn on his play station. You love when he says your name it feels so real. You hop off the bed and go into his bathroom and get ready for bed. You grabbed your oversized hoodie and your sweet pants. You pulled your hair up in a bun and walked out the bathroom. Gavin turned his chair to see you. He gasped and looked you up and down.

"Like what you see" you said laughing. He smiled and looked you in the eyes and got up out his chair and walked over to you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you in tight. You grabbed his hoodie strings and pulled them to you looking him in the eyes.

"Oh I really do" Gavin said grabbing your ass. You laughed and pulled him into a hug. Gavin smiled and stated to tickle you. You couldn't breathe.

"Gavin I can't ima-" you said until you felt that you peed a bit in your pants. You pushed him away and ran to the bathroom. Gavin was shocked because you shoved him. Gavin walked into the bathroom.

"Baby you okay" Gavin asked looking at you embarrassed.

"No Gavin I peed my pants" you said then started to look down at your legs. Gavin smiled and walked out to his closet and grabbed you a par of his boxers and a pad of his sweats. He walked back to whare you were and handed them to you.

"Thanks" you said taking them from him. He smiled and hissed your far head.

"Anytime baby don't be embarrassed about it because I was tickling you" Gavin said walking out the bathroom. You got changed into his clothes and hopped back into his bed and got under the covers and closed your eyes. Gavin jumped in and grabbed your leg and put it on him.

"I hate you" you said laughing grabbing his hoodie strings. He laughed and looked you in the eyes. You pulled him close and kissed him.

"You love me" he said as you closed your eyes and  fell asleep.