Date (2)

(This is the 2end chapter to cochella this is when you guys go on your date.)

Gavin asked you out like 3 days ago and you told him you had to think about it so you texted him and told him your wonted to you and Gavin ave been talking for about a month now and now your going on a date so you had to get ready. You walked to your messy closet and pjcked out a black tight fitting dress with some wite high heels and your wite bag you curled your hair and put on fake lashes and lip gloss and headed downstairs. Gavin said he would pick you up so you waited for about 7 minutes and he rang your door bell you got up and looked at Gavin with his hair parted in the middle with a nice sute on. Gavin looked you up and down and smiled.

"Oh shut up can we go!" You say smiling and pushing him out the door.

"Okay okay im just lucky!" Gavin says opening the car door.

"Gavin thats so sweet!" You say with a happy but sad face.

"Well its true now I'm happy tou dressed up really nice well what am I kidding you always dress up nice but this place is a fancy place!" Gavin says driving to the place.

"Okay Gavin im trusting you and that says alot!" You say looking around L.A

Gavin stopped and parked into a parking lot you and him got out the car you looked at the sign and it was a sea restaurant but it was expensive. Gavin walked up to your side and grabbed your hand without you realizing. You walked inside and thaire was this gig shandiler.

"Gavin this is beautiful!" You say looking around.

"Yup I know I needed to bring a beautiful girl to a expensive place!" Gavin says laughing a bit.

You guys sat down and ate your food (you can tell me what you got in the comments) Gavin got a lobster with a side. After the dinner you walked outside but but it was raining Gavin took off his jacket from his suit and handed it to you, you smiled and put it over your head. You guys get in the car and sing to music and dance and talk.

"Thank you so much Gavin and yes I would love to go on another one ❤" you say getting out the car because you are at your house.

"But wait y/n Gavin says getting out to!" He said walking up to you.

"Oh sorry you wont tour jacket back!" You say handing it to him he pushed your hand down.

"No I forgot to do this!" He said putting his hand on your cheek and moved closer to your lips you guys whare just a sec away utill you feel his soft lips hit yours. Gavin pulled away and you opened your eyes and blushed.

"Okay I will see you later!" Gavin says walking back to his car. You didn't wont to let him leave you ran to him and kissed him again Gavin picked up up and smiled. You let go off the kiss and he spinnd you in a circle of happiness.

"Okay Gavin gn!" You say walking into your house.

"Gn ttyl!" He says walking back to his car and driving away back to his house.

(What do you think about this chapter was it good any story ideas tell me some!!!)