How could you do this? (hickey)

You walked into the house and ran upstairs to cuddle with Gavin because it was a long day for you. Gavin smiled as you walked into your guys bedroom. You dropped your work bag on the ground and walked up to Gavin. Gavin wrapped his harms around your waist and your arms around his neck. You pulled away to kiss him but then something completely caught you off guard. You looked down at Gavin's neck and saw he had a hickey on his neck. Your face turned red.

"What is that" you said trying to touch it but Gavin moved his head away from your hand. Gavin let go of you and placed his hand over it. You grabbed his wrist and pulled down his hand.

"What the hell is that Gavin" you said backing up away from him with tires in your eyes. Gavin sighed.

"I'm so sorry y/n" Gavin said you gasped then turned away from him and covered your mouth. Gavin walked up to you and tryed to turn you around but you moved away fast from his grip. You turned back around to Gavin you just couldn't look at him you whare so angry.

"You know what fuck you gavin how could you go off and do this to ME!" you yelled at his face Gavin was about to speak when you grabbed your bag and walked out the room. You ran downstairs you could still hear Gavin yelling your name but you blocked it out. You walked out the house and got in your car and drove away. At this point you whare having a mental breakdown. You decided to go over to your friends house.

Part 2?