Have gavin waiting

You and your friends wanted to go out and party for the night. So you called over Gavin and had him hang out before you left to party at the club. After a bit of you texting Gavin to come over you finally heard the doorbell ringing. You jumped out of your bed and slipped on your socks and hoodie and ran down the stairs. You go to the front door and saw that it was Gavin you gasped and opened the door and jumped into his arms. He grabbed you tight and spun you around.

"Hey baby" you said holding onto him. Gavin let go of you and he looked at you in the eyes.

"Hi my love" he said glaring into your eyes. You get butterflies. You pulled his arm into the house and ran upstairs to your room. You let go and jumped onto the bed and layed down. Gavin jumped in after. You sat up and looked at him and told him your going out tonight with some friends Gavin smiled. After a bit of just cuddling and chilling you checked the time and you had to get ready to go to the club to meet up with your friends. You hopped out of the bed and walked over to your closet and looked for a cute outfit to wear.

"Getting ready to go?" Gavin asked looking up from his phone to look at you. You turned around and gave him a small smile. Gavin laughed and got up out of the bed and looked at you. You kissed him and told him you had to get ready to leave and you can't waist any time. He laughed and said okay as you looked though your clothes to pick out the outfit. After looking for about 20 minutes you FOUND THE ONE.

The outfit

You put on the outfit and gasped at the way your body looks in it and just how beautiful you feel

You put on the outfit and gasped at the way your body looks in it and just how beautiful you feel. Gavin walked up to you and spun you around and told you that you looked hot. Just like that scene in  the summer I turned pretty when Jeremiah spun belly around and told her she looked hot. Just like that Gavin made you feel good about yourself. You laughed and gave him a kiss and smiled.

"Thanks babe" you said as you walked over to the bed and grabbed your phone to text the girls. As you whare on your phone Gavin walked up to you. You looked up at him and gave him a confused expression. He smirked.

"What Gavin your acting weird?" You said standing up. Gavin looked you up and down you immediately got butterflies.

"I mean we can stay home yk" Gavin said grabbing your waist. You dropped your head and grabbed his hands and moved them away from your waist and looked him in the eyes.

"Bebe I told the girls ima go out with them im sorry but mabey latter I just don't wanna let them down yk" you said with a quiet tone. Gavin dropped his head and you placed your hand on his cheek and kissed him.

"Okay we'll go have fun love see you when you get home" Gavin said as you kissed him again. You smiled and walked out the bedroom door and walked out to your car and drove to the club. You felt bad you let Gavin down but you already told your besties you'd go out with them so you didn't want to let them down. And besides your with Gavin 247 so it won't matter.