Period cramps

You woke up feeling something down "their" You got out of the bed slowly so you didn't wake up Gavin. You walk over to the bathroom and pulled down your pants and saw blood you sighed and did you bis and walked back over to the bed and layed back down. Gavin rolled over on his side to face you.

"Morning bae" He said oping his eyes.

"Hey" You said a bit upset.

"What wrong baby" He asked putting his hand on your thigh.

"I started my period" You said then started to cry. Gavin sat up and pulled you into a hug.

"Hey it's okay don't cry can i get you anything?" He asked rubbing your back.

"Can i have chocolate?" You asked him.

"Um i will have to see if we have some if we don't i will head to the store" Gavin said still rubbing your back.

"Okay" You say then layed down in a ball because of the cramps. Gavin got up from the bed and walked downstairs to see if we have any chocolate. Gavin opened up the pantry and saw that their where a bag of hershe kisses and grabbed the hole bag along with a water and some Advil for your cramps. Gavin know's when you are on your period you get bad Cramps and you get a bit moody so he also grabbed some chips to snack on. Gavin walked back upstairs and walked into your guys bedroom holding the stuff.

"Awe baby" You said looking at him walking in still in a ball laying in the bed.

"Okay so i got Advil and water and chips and chocolate" Gavin said putting all the stuff onto the bed.

"Thanks baby thats so sweet of you" You say. he walked over to you and handed you the bag of chocolates and kissed you. 

"Yw" Gavin said then hooped over you and layed down next to you.

"GAVINNNNNN" You yell with your face in the mattress. 

"yeah baby" He asked putting his hand on your back.

"My CRAMPS HURT aHHHH" You say yelling holding your tummy.

"What do you wont me to do? Do you wont the heating pad or Advil" Gavin said grabbing the heating pad from the side of the bed.

"I don't know Gav IT HURTS" You say the layed down on your back.

"Do you won't me to rob your stomach?" He asked looking at you.

"Yeah" You say closing your eyes. Gavin placed his hand on your stomach and started to rub it. 

after a bit your cramps started to go away. you and Gavin cuddled and started to watch the show Wednesday. after a bit you started to eat the food Gavin brought up and then fell sleep in his arms.