𝒊𝒊. two

༺❦༻

❝ i mean she's so PERFECT
in her own little world, we built
the FOUNDATION, everything
i want in a girl !

love is only a feeling, joey bada$$.

AS SOON AS the two girls entered the school, they burst into laughter. "you're not actually mad right?"

jaelin threw her arm over gwen's shoulder, "no, but never do that again. robin's my best friend and i'm not his girlfriend."

"yet." gwen mumbled under her breath. "what was that?" jaelin asked to which gwen shook her head, "nothing!"

jaelin shrugged it off as they reached her locker. unfortunately, gwen was still in middle school so she had to go to the other side of the building where her locker was.

"i gotta go, but i'll see you at lunch?" gwen asked as jaelin opened her locker.

"yeah, of course. see ya, gwenny." she ruffled her hair. gwen swatted her hand away and jokingly rolled her eyes before leaving.

after putting her back pack away and grabbing her books, she shut her locker. as soon as she did, she was met with robin leaning against the other lockers and finney standing next to him.

"oh shit-!" she jumped slightly, almost dropping her books. she looked at robin with raised brows, "wipe that shit eating grin off your face arellano."

"we didn't mean to scare you jae." robin put his hands up in defence. finney nodded before looking around the area, "you didn't kill gwen and hide her body did you?"

"nah, too much effort for a friday morning." jaelin replied whilst robin put his arm around her shoulder. it was something he did a lot, but she didn't mind.

"oh yeah, aren't baseball tryouts after school today finn?" jaelin asked finney who physically lightened up just at the mention of it.

"yeah it is." he confirmed. "i'm sure you'll get in finn. i've seen you pitch, you're pretty good at it." robin encouraged him as jaelin hummed in agreement.

"thanks, guys." he smiled gratefully at his two best friends. though, that quickly disappeared when he saw someone walking up to them.

"you okay finn?" jaelin questioned his quick mood change. he didn't have time to answer when suddenly a voice interrupted them.

"hey robin!" a bittersweet voice came from beside robin. they didn't have to look at her to know it was vianna.

"what do you want, vianna?" robin said in a monotone voice. the three instantly grew annoyed by her presence.

"well my locker spin lock wouldn't open no matter how much i put my combination in." she smiled up at him, not even sparing the other two a glance.

"the hell does that have to do with me?" robin looked at her weirdly. jaelin could've sworn she saw a hint of frustration in vianna's eyes when he didn't comply immediately.

"i was wondering if you could help me open it?" she put a hand on his shoulder. jaelin fought the urge to take it off and use it to hit her.