𝒙𝒗𝒊. sixteen

༺❦༻

❝ something BAD is 'bout
to happen to me, i don't know
it, but i FEEL it coming !

dark red, steve lacy.

JAELIN WAS A couple feet away from the van when a man came stumbling out, dropping what seemed to be different magic equipment. jaelin stopped in her tracks as a magic 8 ball rolled towards her and hit her shoe.

"oh my, silly me!" the man exclaimed, picking up a bunch of objects and placing it back into his brown paper bag.

jaelin picked up the magic 8 ball and went forward, "uh sir? you need help with those?"

the man looked up at her and she instantly felt chills up her spine- he was wearing a top hat with a creepy mask and black clothing. the mask had a wide smile and horns.

"why yes, i do. it's a rough day in the magic business." he chuckled lowly, picking up the last bits and bobs.

jaelin reached her hand forward to give him the magic ball. he took it and stared at her for a second, "would you like to see a magic trick?"

jaelin hesitated. she was supposed to be making her way to finney's house.. and she didn't feel like seeing a magic trick right now. plus, the man had a suspicious aura. she trusted her gut, and her gut told her to leave immediately.

"uhm, sorry but i have somewhere to be." she told him awkwardly before walking away and crossing the street. when she made it to the other side and walked a few feet down, she turned around and saw the van and man gone.

fucking creep. she thought, speed walking to finney's house in hopes of not bumping into the van and the strange man again.

JAELIN KNOCKED ON the door and waited patiently for it to open. she heard footsteps and soon the door swung open, revealing finney all dressed..but with bed hair.

she would've laughed if it wasn't for the situation that happened, or is happening, because before he knew it, jaelin was dragging finney to the spare hallway bathroom.

"aylin what are you doing-?"

"shut it, blake." she replied sharply, making him go into the bathroom and closing the door after her. she turned around to face him and crossed her arms.

finney furrowed his brows, "what?"

"show me your side." she demanded, gesturing towards the right side of his torso. his eyes widened, struggling to reply.

"well? show me your side finney." jaelin raised her voice a little, causing him to sigh and lift up his shirt. he tried not to make eye contact with her.

"finn.." she gasped, seeing exactly what gwen described to her earlier. she looked from the bruise to the dirty blond, only to see him looking away in shame.

she didn't hesitate to go over and give him a hug, being careful not to touch his side. finney was taken back but nonetheless hugged her back with a frown.

"who did this to you..?" jaelin's voice sounded like she was about to cry. finney only hugged her tighter, not caring if she was putting a little pressure on the bruise.