𝒙𝒙𝒊. twenty-one

༺❦༻

❝ if i KNEW it all then, would
i do it again? would i do it
AGAIN? !

everything i wanted, billie eilish.

AFTER FIRST PERIOD, jaelin and robin went to his locker to grab the things jaelin needed to patch him up. it was a free period and they were about to leave to go fix robin up when suddenly they saw finney rush into the boy's bathroom.

moments after finney, the three boys he mentioned to them before, walked in right after. the two teens shared an annoyed look.

"okay, at this point, they're just asking for it now." jaelin muttered to robin who hummed in response.

she accompanied robin to the bathroom and walked inside. though, jaelin leaned against the wall just before the main bathroom, making herself hidden.

also because there was no way she was actually going into the boy's bathroom. she may have done it once in middle school, but that didn't mean she'd do it again. plus, she wouldn't like it if boys came into the girl's bathroom, so it was only fair.

she was only at the entrance just in case another fight breaks out- which was highly unlikely, and also to see if finney was alright.

"dipshits, move." robin told the three boys in front of him. jaelin had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing at the mere image of the three boys moving aside for him.

"hey, finn." robin greeted his best friend as he made his way to one of the sinks and turned the tap on, "what's happening?"

"you know, just, keeping on keeping on, i guess." finney replied, not taking his eyes off of the three boys.

jaelin frowned, knowing it was a lie. at the same time, robin looked up towards the three boys- his eyes telling them that he knew what was actually happening. "uh-uh.." he looked back down.

suddenly, an idea to scare them off popped into his head as he started washing off any blood from his knuckles, "moose got some damn sharp teeth. knuckles bled all first period."

jaelin heard footsteps approaching, and then robin's voice again. "wait," he spoke in the midst of grabbing some tissues, "fuck with finn again.."

he looked from the mirror to each one of the boys, "i fuck with you."

the boys cowered at his words, but stayed still, not knowing wether they could leave or not. finney looked at them in surprise, eternally thanking robin. he owed him more than ever.

robin continued to get the rest of the tissue paper he needed, but stopped once he noticed the three boys were still there. he rolled his eyes, "you can leave now."

the three boys shared a look before wasting no time in exiting. on the way out, the three jumped slightly at jaelin's presence.

"pull this shit again and you won't live to see another day." she spoke coldly with her arms crossed, still leaning against the wall.

the three boys looked down and didn't hesitate to sprint out the bathroom. robin chuckled, seeing finney's shocked face through the mirror.