𝒗. five

༺❦༻

❝ i guess that no one ever really
made me feel that much HIGHER,
te deseo, cariño, boy, it's you
i DESIRE !

west coast, lana del ray.

JAELIN FLUTTERED HER eyelids open, being awoken from a dreamless sleep. she rubbed her eyes and was about to get up, but she felt a weight wrapped around her.

her eyes widened, finally realising her surroundings. she was fully laying across the couch cuddled up to robin who was still fast asleep with his arm draped around her.

their legs were practically tangled within each other's as a blanket covered the two of them. a lamp in the corner was the only source of light, creating a cozy atmosphere.

she wondered if her mother did this.

anyway, she tried her best not to dwell on their sleeping positions, also trying to stop the overwhelming warmth in her cheeks. as much as she wanted to fall back asleep, she physically couldn't bring herself to do it.

she decided to stay in his arms for a while, enjoying the warmth. she fiddled with his necklace laying on his chest with a small smile. her eyes wondered up to see robin's bandana slid halfway down his face- acting like a sleeping mask.

oh how she wished for a camera in her hands to capture the funny sight.

after a couple minutes, she reluctantly got up, careful not to wake up the sleeping boy next to her. she placed his arm next to him and got up, bringing the blanket further up on his body.

she checked the time: 7:43 pm. she was shocked, to say the least. they've been asleep for almost ten hours!

she then quietly made her way towards her room into her bathroom. after freshening up a bit, she went into the kitchen, feeling a little hungry.

she put on more lamps around the house, continuing that cozy atmosphere. she was about to get food until a note on the counter caught her eye.

to jaelin and/or robin,

i was told about this mornings situation and found you two asleep on the couch as soon as i got home. i couldn't bare to wake you two up, seeing as you both need the rest. (and it was quite adorable.)

robin, i have also informed your mother about the whole ordeal, and she knows your here, so don't worry about that. after either of you, preferably jaelin, read this note, please call me.

- love, mom/ ms covey

after reading the note, jaelin didn't hesitate to rush over to the telephone and call her mother's work. she just hoped she was on a break so she could answer.

a couple rings went by and still no one picked up. jaelin sighed and was about to hang up when suddenly the line clicked, signalling someone was on the other line.

"hello? malina covey speaking." she heard her mother's tired voice through the phone. she instantly brought it up to her ear again.

"madré? i read your note and you asked for me to call you?" jaelin inquired whilst she twisted the cord around her finger.

"ah yes. well, i just wanted to let you know that i may be taking longer shifts at work. so you're free to stay at robin's or gwen's place for the next couple days if you'd like. though, i'm not too sure about gwen's father."