𝒙. ten

༺❦༻

❝ used to stick TOGETHER,
you're my best friend, i'll
love you FOREVER !

you get me so high, the neighbourhood.

ROBIN LEAD JAELIN by her arm towards his bathroom. his mother would be home any minute and he wanted to patch jaelin up as soon as possible.

they went into the bathroom and robin closed the door behind him as jaelin sat on the counter space next to the sink. after robin shut the door, jaelin ducked her upper body towards her thighs, letting robin open the glass cabinet behind her.

she knew exactly where the medical stuff was and remembered to duck every time- it was quite satisfying. same goes with robin, though she usually patched him up at school.

once he got the usual supplies, he closed the cabinet and jaelin sat up straight again, but a strand of hair was in front of her face. she frowned and tried to blow it away.

robin laughed and put the strand out of her face and behind her ear, then getting the necessary items to fix her cuts. she got a bit flustered by the act, but brushed it off as soon as she could and take her mind off it.

"so, mind explaining what happened with you and vianna?" she swung her legs back and forth, watching robin dampen a cloth and clean the cuts on her arms first.

he sighed, "long story short, she pulled me aside and threatened me to ignore you and pretend to like her or else she'd spread rumours or some shit about you. i told her i ain't doing that, but i'd ignore you."

jaelin nodded and winced slightly as he disinfected the cuts. robin frowned, "sorry, this might hurt a bit."

she waved him off, "no it's fine. so..is that it?"

robin moved the cloth to the side and got some some gauze and plasters, "well, yeah pretty much. i didn't want to ignore you, but that puta gave me no choice. i don't want her spreading shitty rumours about you around school."

he then got another damp cloth and cleaned jaelin's knuckles before wrapping it up. she looked at him in admiration- she was very lucky to have him.

"hey robin, wanna know a secret?"

he hummed, "what?"

"i was eavesdropping you two the entire time." she giggled. robin's eyes widened and he stopped wrapping her knuckles for a moment.

"you were?" he looked at her in surprise, before shaking his head, "nah, actually, i should've known. finn must've told you."

he continued where he left off as jaelin nodded, "yeah he did. when he came without you i knew something was up. he basically confirmed my thoughts when he told me vianna pulled you aside to talk."

he let out a breath of relief, "good because i was scared you'd be mad at me for ignoring you out of the blue."

"scared? the robin arellano actually scared of something?" jaelin's jaw dropped sarcastically after robin handed her an ice pack and her make up bag.

if only you knew. he thought before pretending to scoff, "i'd say more worried than scared."

she snickered before hopping off the counter and going through her makeup bag, finding concealer and putting it over the light bruises, covering them up nicely.

"i'll go get you some new non-bloody clothes." he grinned before walking out the door and heading towards his closet.

she finished covering up her bruises and looked in the mirror. it was like she never fought vianna in the first place, not including the bandages and wrapped knuckles.

she sighed and tidied everything up, leaving the bathroom as it was before. she looked around: it was a normal bathroom, however if you looked at the window ledge, you'll spot a lavender candle.

one of her lavender candles.

she smiled, happy he kept them. she fixed her hair up a bit and right on cue, robin opened the door. "turns out i'm shit at finding clothes, so i'll be outside the room whilst you change."

she laughed slightly as she walked past him and went to change into home clothes. she found a spare navy crew neck in robin's closet and paired it with shorts.

the crew neck reached just about over her waist and her shorts reached mid-thigh. guess i'm going for the oversized look.

as soon as she stepped outside, she slid across the polished wooden floor and put jazz hands up, "what d'ya think?"

he pushed himself off the wall and grinned, "it's my jumper so obviously it's gonna look nice."

she rolled her eyes and hit him with the sleeve, considering it was a bit longer than her arm, "you just don't appreciate fashion like i do."

he raised his brows, "oh yeah? what about this awesome bandana look?" he pointed to his dark green bandana with a smirk.

she crossed her arms, "i gave that to you."

he pointed to his necklace as she still kept a deadpan face, "your uncle gave that to you."

he pointed to his sleeveless top.

"your tío got you that."

he pointed to his belt.

"robin, you're tía got you that only because your pants kept falling when you were younger!"

they both burst out laughing, remembering how his tía had to chase him around the house because he refused to wear a belt because it quote on quote 'made him look too nerdy.'

the two calmed down a bit, and as if on cue, they heard keys jingling and soon the front door opened. they turned around to see robin's mother home from work.

"robin! jaelin! i brought home menudo from work!" she called out whilst taking off her shoes, not realising they were just down the hall.

both their eyes widened with their mouths practically already drooling. menudo was one of their favourite mexican dishes.

"last one there has to clean up after!" jaelin said whilst running towards the kitchen.

"you got a head start that's so not fair?!"

୧ ׅ𖥔 ۫ iloveblondead speaks ! ⋄ 𓍯

wanna fit as many good
moments between them
before everything gets
sad :')

anyway, fun fact,
menudo is one of my fav
foods ever!!! it's popular
in the philippines & i only
just found out it's popular
in mexico too😫

( any mexicans pls correct me
if i'm wrong lmao )

༺❦༻