𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. seventeen

༺❦༻

SECRETS i have held in my
heart, are harder to hide than
i thought, maybe i just wanna
be yours, i wanna be YOURS !

i wanna be yours, artic monkeys.

SOON ENOUGH, MONDAY rolled around. max officially left on sunday ( which jaelin and robin were relieved about ) to go live with his brother. she could finally walk around her house without being cautious about the said stranger.

although she knew of him, she only knew that he had a brother and was a coke addict, so she still counted him as a stranger.

so alas, there she was, happily breathing in the lavender scent of her house as she just finished putting on her converse. robin was already outside waiting as always.

after taking a little shorter putting on her converse than she normally did, which she was very proud of, she grabbed her bag and opened the door.

though, there was a sight she wasn't planning on seeing first thing in the morning.

robin was leaning on the wall, but with his back fully on the wall this time- which he rarely ever did. he had his arms crossed as he had his head down with his bandana all messed up and wonky.

jaelin was instantly worried. robin was never usually like this, so of course she dropped her bag by the door and stepped towards him.

"hey, are you okay? what's wrong?" she asked him with furrowed brows, also checking him for any injuries.

he looked up back up at her, and jaelin stopped scanning him and made eye contact. she was surprised, seeing his tired eyes and partially red nose.

she immediately stepped forward and put the back of her hand towards his head, then at his neck. she frowned, feeling his body temp which was quite warm.

the weather was starting to lead up to fall, so the sudden sickness didn't surprise her. however, robin wasn't the type to get sick so easily, so she wondered where he got it from.

"you've got a cold." she sighed as he nodded weakly, sniffing his nose and groaning.

"yeah no shit."

"why did you walk here? you should've stayed in bed, dipshit." she rolled her eyes as she gently grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind her.

he shrugged, "i thought i could come in today. also it's finn's baseball game isn't it? fuck, i don't wanna miss that." he groaned.

she turned around to face him, "well you might have to," she frowned, "is your mother home?"

he shook his head with a yawn, "working long shifts again."

she nodded before going down the hall, "stay here." she ordered him. he nodded once before making his way to the bar stool and sitting down, putting his head on the table.

jaelin rushed to grab her essentials bag that robin managed to return at one point. she packed it with new clothes, obviously essential items and any more stuff she thought she'd need.