OUR ENDING: THE ENDING V

"Let's... Gayle. I think we should say goodbye to each other."

**

A/N: This will be the last part of Our Ending that I will update for now. The epilogue will follow as soon as possible. Thank you!

__

"Who gave you permission to come here anyway?" Kris rolled her eyes to Cedrix. I shook my head and transferred beside her.

Cedrix, on the other hand, sat across us. We're having a small dinner in one of the sandbar restaurants after we had a swim when Cedrix approached us. I invited him for dinner and Kris started to become grumpy as soon as I spoke to this man.

"Baby, what else do you need?" I asked softly, trying to at least make her feel better.

"I don't like this." She pointed to the Mexican wrap she ordered.

"I'll eat it for you." I took one wrap and started eating it. I looked at her after I swallowed my food and her piercing eyes were still directed to the man in front of us.

I put my arms on her lap under the table and softly squeezed it to distract her. When she turned to face me, I smiled at her. Her mood changes rapidly since she saw this man and I don't want her to throw tantrums in front of Cedrix.

"How have you been, mate? Haven't heard anything from you for a while now." Cedrix smiled from ear to ear after asking me. I cleared my throat and smiled back.

"I was doing good. I have been busy with something else these days. Anyway, how come you're here?" I asked, a little anxious. I was trying to make him explain so Kris wouldn't get the wrong idea.

These coincidences might put our life in danger, Cedrix. See this woman right here either will kill me or both of us if something terrible comes out from your mouth.

"Well, Marlyn has a photoshoot in this resort and as her bodyguard, it's normal for me to be with her right?" He raised his eyebrows. I shrugged and glanced at Kris who's now eating but I know she's listening stealthily.

She lightly tapped my hands on her lap and took her phone out. I was confused by her sudden move and instantly understood when my phone rang for some notification. It was a message from her.

From: Baby
Aren't you going to tell him about us?
8:18PM

I knitted my eyebrows as I tapped my screen to respond and changed my mind immediately. I put my phone down.

"Tell him what, baby?" I verbally asked Kris. She was taken aback by what she heard from me. She shook her head and continued eating her dinner. Meanwhile, Cedrix was looking at us, all confused.

"What is it that bothers you? Tell me, please." I moved my chair closer to hers so she could tell me if she's hesitant in front of our guest.

"T-That we're hanging out." She whispered.

I chuckled softly. "Hanging out? What are you, a child? You mean dating? That I am planning to make you my wife?" Her cheeks turned pink.

I shook my head and finally return eating my dinner. "Cedrix already knows about us. Right, Ced?"

"Yes. That you're in love with Kris." Cedrix plainly responded.

My woman cleared her throat. "You're wrong." Kris paused and drank on her wine. "We're in love with each other."

"Oh! Girlfriends?"

"For now. I have plans on marrying her." I replied as a matter of fact. I couldn't care less about Kris's reaction and I am serious about this. Of course, I still need her to say yes to me.