9. Back

It been two months since the tour started and I can honestly say that it's been amazing. Being able to perform in front of fans is just wow.

Kayla and I have been texting whenever we got time. The guys have met her when we stopped in New York. Everyone got along pretty well.

Kayla's birthday was November 23rd which was next week. The last tour date was scheduled for the 18th so I planned on getting a flight out soon.

It was hard. Not only leaving my friends but, not being there for the first months of sophomore year. I was now doing online school at the pace they were going so when I came back it wouldn't be like I missed much. I did stay updated because of Instagram, snapchat and Twitter, but it would never be the same as being there.

Bart wanted to hold a team meeting so, he asked us to come to his room ASAP. We were all hanging out in the Jacks room when he sent us the group chat so, we where over there pretty quick.

"What's up?" Cameron asked belly flopping onto the nearest bed.

"We know that you guys have been away from home for awhile, but we are thinking of making the tour longer." Bart said excitedly.

"Until when?" Aaron asked.

"We were thinking about having a break from now February. Then, picking up in March until summer ends."

"I'll have to think about it." I said. I couldn't meet the guys eyes.

"Me too." Johnson, Gilinsky and Nash agreed.

"Well you have until January." With that we were dismissed.

----------------------------------------------
The last show in Chicago went great. Everyone was having a good time all the jokes and games can out that night. I told Kayla that I was getting a flight back two days after her birthday but I didn't.

I caught a flight back to Toronto at two in the morning on her birthday. I slept for most of the ride so, I didn't lose that much sleep. I sent her a text.

'Sorry I can't be with you today but, I love you and hope you have an awesome day.'

'It's okay! I love you too and can't wait to see you.'

School had let out 4 hours ago. I heard from Jessica that she was having a fancy birthday dinner at 'The Elegant' a restaurant in town that was very expensive. It was her 16th after all.

I stopped at home to say 'Hi' to my family. I dressed up really nice and went out to go buy her flowers.

As I arrived at the place I could see her through the window. She looked beautiful. Her hair was curled a little bit. She was wearing a black short dress with red heels. It had a nice laced designed over her chest.

I walked up behind her.

"You really didn't think that I was going to miss you're birthday, did you?"

She turned around and covered her eyes with her hands. She then stood up and gave me a hug. We stayed that way for awhile. People around us caught on that it was a special moment and started clapping.

"Happy Birthday Kayla. Sorry I forgot your gift at home." I blushed.

"That's okay. You were the only gift I was wishing for."

GOALS.

- A