He carries you to bed

Niall: The book you were reading was on your chest, your fingers limply hanging on to it. He smiled as he looked at you, your head rolled to the side and your mouth parted as you breathed. He'd gone out tonight to meet up with the producers on the new album. He'd been longer than he wanted and he hated to leave you home alone at night. There was nothing he liked more than his night in with you, your feet in his lap and a pint by his side. But now, he looked at you fast asleep and he knew that you had waited up for him. He turned the TV off and closed your book, making sure he dog eared the page or else you'd be furious with him. "Baby girl," he whispered, his lips pressing to your skin. "It's bed time," he slid his arm behind your back, propping you into his chest. "Hi, Ni," you murmured as he lifted you. "Hi baby," he laughed as you nuzzled into his arms. He carried you to bed, your fingers playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. He laid you down and you instantly curled into his side of the bed. He grinned, shrugging off his jacket and jeans as he slid into bed with you. "I can't sleep without you," you whispered as you placed your head on his chest. With just so few of words, Niall swore he'd never go out at night without you again. As beautiful as you looked fast asleep when he walked in, he liked being able to hold you as you drifted off.
Zayn: When he got home from work, he heard the TV on in the living room still. You were never up this late. Curiously, he followed the sound and walked into the room. You were fast asleep, the remote clutched to your chest and a cold mug of tea on the coffee table. He let out a little laugh, his fingers taking through his black hair. He was debating on letting you sleep there instead of moving you, you looked so peaceful he hated to disturb you. "Hey babe," he knelt beside you, his fingers running through your hair. "Wanna go to bed?" He whispered. Your eyes opened slowly, still clouded with sleep. "Time is it?" You muttered sitting up. "Just midnight," he pulled you to his feet and swept you up, unable to miss a little romantic moment. "So gallant," you teased as he carried you to bed. You peppered his neck with kisses as he carried you and you felt him shudder beneath your mouth. You could sleep without Zayn, but you didn't prefer it. You much preferred to fall asleep as his fingers played with your hair and then ran down your back, his raspy, smoky voice singing you to sleep. It was hard without him, and more often than not you called him, unable to relax without his voice being the last thing you heard. "Sleep, baby," he said gently. He went to untangle your hands but you didn't let go. You tugged him, making fallon top of you as he have you sweet, sleepy kisses.
Louis: He was on the end of his seat as the movie came to a close, the end credits making him fall back against the couch in astonishment. Wow, that was probably the best movie he'd ever seen. "What did you think of the movie babe?" He asked excitedly. When you didn't answer, he looked over at you. You were passed out, your hand propping up your head on the corner of the couch. He had to grin, you looked adorable with your mouth open and hair disgruntled. It was late, he realized as a yawn slipped past his lips. He turned the TV off and ran his fingers down your cheeks gently. You stirred, jumping to attention. "Oh," you gasped, your eyes meeting his. He was grinning at you, his eyes full of adoration as he gazed back. "How long was I out?" You asked as he pulled you to your feet. You nuzzled into his chest, still warm and fuzzy from sleep. "What was the last thing you remember?" He wrapped his arms around you, his cheek on the top of your head. He loved being able to hold you like this. "He got a gun," you said, eyes closing. Louis let out a laugh, "that was the beginning of the movie babe," you made an incoherent noise against his chest and he lifted you, cradling you in his arms as he put you to bed. "Not without you," you said, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him onto the mattress. He bounced, a laugh still on his lips. "Like I'd be anywhere else?" He said, his arms wrapping around you.
Harry: Your head rolled onto his shoulder, your sleepy breath tickling his cheek. He was up working on new song lyrics, his note pad in his lap as he scribbled. The pressure of your head on his shoulder jarred him and he looked down at you. He felt awful, boring you like this. You'd sat with him all night trying to help him write new lyrics and nice lite one liners. He didn't even realize that it was after 1 am and he'd kept you here for five hours. He tended to get lost in lyric writing when it happened. He studied the long lashes on your cheeks and how plump your lips were. Your head rubbed on his shoulders trying to get comfortable. Suddenly, all the words he wanted to write were there as he looked at you. He could write song after song about how you looked or how you moved him. "Time for bed love," he murmured as He swept you up. His lips were on your forehead as he sat you down in bed, tucking you in so you were nice and warm. You moaned, reaching for him, your hand outstretched. "Harry," you breathed, your hand still looking for him. "I'm right here babe," he kissed your fingers and you relaxed. "Stay," you murmured. His heart broke and he kissed your lips. "Forever," he promised. He went back and grabbed his book, letting you curl up into his chest like a cat. He took one more long look at you, his lips moving around your skin as he began to write. It was the best song he'd ever written because it was all about you.
Liam: He found you face down at the kitchen table, your head resting on your book. You'd been studying way too much and he told you that you were going to burn yourself out at the rate you were going. He hated to say he was right as he looked at you, purple fatigue bruises under your eyes. "Hey babe," he said gently, his hand smoothing away your hair. You lifted your head, the impression of the pages on your cheek. "Shit," you muttered, groggily rubbing your hands over your face. "I need to study," just as you were about to get back at it, Liam snatched the book away. "No way, you need some sleep." He hid the book on the top of the cabinet where he knew you couldn't reach and he stopped you when you tried. "Liam, I have to study-" you protested trying to get around him. "No, you need to sleep," he scooped you over his shoulder, his hand swatting your bum playfully. You let him win knowing that he would man handle you if you tried to get away. He put you in your pajamas, kissing your nose as he did so. When he had you safely tucked in bed, his nose rubbing against yours he asked you to tell him what you learned. Easily, you rattled off all the information you were sure you didn't understand. "There's my bright girl," he said kissing you sweetly. "Now just relax and sleep," his arms tugged you closer and he felt you relax.